Ruger lc9

MUP

Ruger lc9

Post by MUP »

Really looking for a compact hg with some extra power, thinking this is what I'm looking for. I believe I can load with some good pd ammo and have the best of both worlds. Anybody have one or shot one? I also hear to get the striker fire model for the better trigger.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
Turbo6.7
8 Point

Re: Ruger lc9

Post by Turbo6.7 »

I will be the first to reply to this post. Don't know anything about the lc9, lot of help I am huh. LOL LOL I am a GLOCK man, g-22 in 40 cal..
ASSURANCE OF VICTORY
1 CORINTHIANS 10:13

ASSURANC OF FORGIVENESS
1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
NIV 1 John 1:9
7mminatree
8 Point

Post by 7mminatree »

Had an LC9 but traded it off for a LC380 (which is the same gun frame and slide just in a .380). Wife didn't like the recoil of full power loads. Had the LC9s striker been available at that time, I would have traded for it and keep it for myself. The LC9s has a sweet trigger. I like the gun pretty well, they are accurate and easy to conceal. I carry the LC380 in a belly band and sometimes forget I even have it aboard.
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

I don't know about the lc9 but I have the lcp 380 that I carry daily in an ankle holster. They are great little guns!

Sent from somewhere in the sticks using Tapatalk
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
MUP

Post by MUP »

Well I "pulled the trigger" so to speak, and got the LC9s a few weeks ago. I took it out a few weeks ago and shot it a few times and experienced a jam using some Rem JHP ammo. Took it back out yesterday and ran some new PPU JHP ammo thru it and it ran flawlessly. I will be carrying it with the PPU ammo now looks like. I really like it, and the PPU ammo has more of a ball ammo profile so that aids in more reliable feeding over the sharper angled nose of the Rem ammo I tried.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.