New CVA Wolf

MUP

New CVA Wolf

Post by MUP »

After getting my daughter her first ML a couple years ago, a new CVA SS Wolf, I just had to upgrade myself and got one last year as well, but a used one. Well this past summer I had an opportunity for a brand new one exactly like it, same as my daughter's, so I jumped on it. Going out today to sight it in Lord willing! Going to take my daughter and let her check her zero with her Wolf and her rifle, bc juvy season is almost here as well! I love this time of year!
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
caretaker
10 Point

Re: New CVA Wolf

Post by caretaker »

Sweet. I know I like my Lil Wolf. It is lite weight,manuverable and easy to use. Added bonus feature is it will kill a deer. I hope you kill a lot of deer with yours.
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
MUP

Post by MUP »

Man, we had a fantastic day together! Thank you Lord for a great day with my daughter! We went to the range first thing and she checked zero with her .243 and CVA Wolf ML and was good to go, then I checked my 300 WSM and fitness still shootin where I was a pointin', but had to start from scratch with my CVA Wolf being new and all. Finally got close, but ran out of loads I had made up. It was well worth taking the day off to spend it with her!
Attachments
This is her target, rifle and ML
This is her target, rifle and ML
IMG_20191011_113331372_HDR.jpg (3.26 MiB) Viewed 1210 times
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
MUP

Post by MUP »

And here's my 300 target. Good to go!
Attachments
300 WSM
300 WSM
IMG_20191011_103630172_HDR.jpg (3.23 MiB) Viewed 1210 times
MUP

Post by MUP »

That's 3 shots btw :)
caretaker
10 Point

Post by caretaker »

Mup, is the upgrade tobthe S.S. benificial?
If so how? I got another slot left in the gun cabinet and am tryin to decide what to fill it with.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
MUP

Post by MUP »

It isn't so much an accuracy point as much as it is just a maintenance point ct. Those SS models are much easier to clean and maintain, and they don't rust like the blued ones will. A friend of mine has a blued one and he said it would start to rust almost immediately after he would clean it even, says it's terrible to keep maintained. He bought my used SS Wolf actually and is much more satisfied with it now.