Gettin Ready for Dove Season

caretaker
10 Point

Gettin Ready for Dove Season

Post by caretaker »

Hey guys it`s only a couple of weeks away. Sept the onceth. That`s right dove season opens at 12 noon on Tuseday Sept 1st. Who`s going to call in sick with the dove flew.

I am going to Wally world to pick up some of those defective 12 gauge rounds. Yea, they are defective an I can prove it. I can shoot a whole box of 100 rounds and never bring down a single bird.

I am also going to buy onna them ice chest mounted on wheels. I will probably tear the wheels off of it in the first 10 yards but hope not.

Mike and I plan to hunt at Forks of the river iffin the river don`t rise an flood us out.

Call in wiff the dove flew an join us
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
mike243
10 Point

Re: Gettin Ready for Dove Season

Post by mike243 »

Looms like its going to be me and you and the son and the dog .reckon other folks gotta work for a living lol
caretaker
10 Point

Post by caretaker »

I think I is ready. Mike243, I B Ugly, Mike`s son and Mike`s dawg Savage will hitting Forks of the River in the morning hoping to down a few dove. Jest call in sick with the "Dove Flu" and join us.
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

Id love too if you weren't so far away. Think I'm going to set this year out since we lost our spot we've been hunting.

Sent from somewhere in the sticks using Tapatalk
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt