Have any of you

For your more seasoned deer hunters.
caretaker
10 Point

Have any of you

Post by caretaker »

Have any of you ever deer hunted Forks of the River? Seeing as I am living in my Mom and Dad`s house in K-town I am wondering if I am over looking a possible hunny hole. I have hunted Forks of the River for dove but never deer. I got to reading the new hunting guide regulation book and just got to thinkin. Yea, I know, that`s dangerous and I try not to do much of it. For some reason I had it in my head that Forks of the River was Archery only or Youth only or other wise restricted. Now after doing some reading I see that it is limited to archery, muzzleloader and shotgun but basically follows the state regulations. I am some what confused on this point is this a quota draw WMA or is it open?
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
caretaker
10 Point

Re: Have any of you

Post by caretaker »

might just mosey on over there Sunday and do a lil dove hunting and see if I wanna try deer hunting it.

M.T. Pockets
MUP

Post by MUP »

Never have ct. Good luck!
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
caretaker
10 Point

Post by caretaker »

thanks Mup, I talked to Mike243 and he is a lil more knowledgeable about F.O.R. and we are going to try a lil dove hunting Sunday if it ain`t a washout and kinda feel it out for deer.

From what I`ve read it is muzzleloader or shotgun with slugs for deer hunting and state regs apply. May have found me a close to home back up place. Be able to let other cool off a little between hunts. Will know more after Sunday I hope.

M.T. Pockets