Didn`t catch much

caretaker
10 Point

Didn`t catch much

Post by caretaker »

Went and bought some minners and met up with mike243 to do a little crappie fishing. Little did we know a little crappie was what we would get. We were bank fishing but knew of a couple of places that we might do some good. We went to the first spot and it did look good. Had some dead falls and other cover in the water. Mike caught a crappie right off the bat. Ok it is on or so we thought. We fished for a couple of hours and Mike catches a white bass to go with the crappie. So we go to another spot after stopping to get a slice of pizza along the way. We get to the next spot. A long cove that has a creek feeding it. I finally catch a fish. It`s a redeye or as mike calls them a saturday-nite-drunk. Sadly this was all we caught. We didn`t even latch into onna them wiley ol fightin carp. Well it wasn`t the crappie bonanza that we were hoping for but I enjoyed the trip. Gonna do it again as soon as possible.
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
sdw
10 Point

Re: Didn`t catch much

Post by sdw »

Sounds like fun! Fishing is one thing I can enjoy whether I catch anything or not.
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

At least you got to get out there.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
Charlie
6 Point

Post by Charlie »

Heck yeah as long as you had fun. Im out on norris next to the new 33 bridge havent had any luck so far

Sent from my LGUS992 using Tapatalk