Still counting...

MUP

Still counting...

Post by MUP »

Well looks like the votes are still coming in for Hitlery. Local news banner this morning shows she has increased her lead in the popular vote to 1.5 million now. I guess it takes a while to dig up those 1800's voters. Anyway, I get the sneaking suspicion that there's some sort of a contestation of the election results in the works. The dim's are already wanting to do away with the electoral college now bc of not electing Hitlery, although it did elect Hussein O the last two election cycles. The MSM is also just utterly denouncing Trump's cabinet picks as soon as they are announced. Saw a brief excerpt this morning in which a black commentator was saying we're on the brink of a cultural war or something to that effect. What the freaking heck do these idiots think has been going on for the last 8 yrs of this muslims presidency?! I for one think Trump's cabinet picks are lining up to be a conservative and America defending and promoting team to get it done!
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
caretaker
10 Point

Re: Still counting...

Post by caretaker »

When a contestant concedes the contest is over. It`s the same as tapping out or throwing in the towel. These sore losers need to get a life. I endured 8 years of oppression and worse. It is their turn. the Bitch lost. It is time for them to stop their Bitchin before they get Bitch Slapped.
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets