Russian intervention?

MUP

Russian intervention?

Post by MUP »

Just saw on the local news where a CIA "assessment" found that Russia intervened in the US election system, favoring Trump. What the heck?
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
caretaker
10 Point

Re: Russian intervention?

Post by caretaker »

I been hearing that sense before the election. I think it`s some more Hillary Clinton supporter conspiracy. We all know that all the gubmunt services like the FBI, CIA, Secret Service, Coast Guard, Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Army Corps of Engineers, NAFTA, Congress, Judicial Department, you name or initial it are afraid of the Clintons. They don`t want to talk to the Godfather so they go along with the Russian and other conspiracies. I think it`s gonna be interesting watching Putin and Trump pound their chest and yell great insults at each other though. I wonder if they will have a pizzin contest.
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
MUP

Re: Russian intervention?

Post by MUP »

I guess my simplest rebuttal would be that Hitlery should have been in prison long before the election began, for crimes against country and treason, adding several murder counts in as well. All that to say that she shouldn't have been in the race at all, leaving Trump the clear victor regardless.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.