Trespassers again

MUP

Trespassers again

Post by MUP »

Checked my tcams yesterday and, once again, had 3 totally different trespassers on multiple cams. These were not the typical methhead poaching types tho I don't think. They spotted one of my cams and one was pointing at it getting the other two to see it, then they really hunkered down looking ahead to see if they could see anymore. This is back in the woods, a good 3/4 mi from any road the way they came in. One had some papers in his hand, so I'm guessing it was a realtor showing some property that he didn't know where he was at obviously. They didn't go back out the way they came, and didn't leave thru the front of the property either, so looks like they kept wandering and who knows where they came out at. I was expecting to see the methhead that's been walking the road up there after getting out of jail.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
Smokyrider
10 Point

Re: Trespassers again

Post by Smokyrider »

Hate it for ya, I know the feeling.

Had 5 trail cameras stolen last month, then the meth head broke into my camper and stole my tv, hunting boots, hand tools and even my boy's glow sticks. I believe he was on foot too and fresh out of jail, law hasn't caught him yet.

Hope ya catch those s.o.b. trespassers, if it was just a realtor maybe they will be wiser next time.
sdw
10 Point

Post by sdw »

MUP that was just me and my realtor. He was showing me where I could piddle on your property and where I needed look out for your cameras.
MUP

Post by MUP »

Ahh, I see. So sdw, which one is you? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
HUNT0026.JPG
HUNT0026.JPG (1.07 MiB) Viewed 4211 times
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
caretaker
10 Point

Post by caretaker »

Wal, dang I ain't in the picture but they were showing me cameras and telli,ng me what a good hunting lease I could get on.. Showed me a few prime hunting stands too.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
MUP

Post by MUP »

Yep, that's my place aight ct! :lol:
caretaker
10 Point

Post by caretaker »

I was really excited about the lease when they told me they had turned a dozen half grown wild hogs loose on the property.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
sdw
10 Point

Post by sdw »

Would it be alright if I cut a few shooting lanes?

Sorry MUP. Poachers or not, trespassers are really aggravating!
MUP

Post by MUP »

Yes, please! I haven't cut a shooting lane out there in years! :D

ct, I'm just waiting to see a hog anytime, and also bears have been sighted all around my place, so I'm waiting to see one of them as well, just hope it's not early morning, or late after dark when I'm coming out or going in! :shock: