Remington Primer issue addressed!

Place to share - learn - ask information about reloading
MUP

Remington Primer issue addressed!

Post by MUP »

Well, after one last shot at talking to, who was no doubt pretty high up in the company, a Remington representative last Fri, he read my correspondence from the previous CS letters, and asked for the size(grain) of the ammo I had been given to replace the primers, and for any pics I may have. After I sent them to him, he immediately replied that he see's what I'm referring to with the condition of the cases, and asks for my address, and that he believes he can clear this up quickly. I send the info to him, and he then replies that he is sending 5 boxes of 300WinMag 180 gr corlokts to me! This was on Fri and he told me that they would ship out on Monday, but dang they were on my steps as I just got home this afternoon! Still a little skeptical, I opened each box, and with the exception of 3 or 4 with very minor dents, they are in great shape! Now THIS is how CS should work! I've been a Remington customer since the early 70's, and my Dad before that, and have purchased 1000's of rounds of ammo, and several rifles and shotguns from them, and this is how a loyal customer should be treated! Just a shame that it took so long IMO, but I'll take it. ;)
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
sdw
10 Point

Re: Remington Primer issue addressed!

Post by sdw »

Glad they got you taken care of!