sdw
10 Point

Re: ATF reclassifies smokeless powder

Post by sdw »

This is terrible!
MUP

Post by MUP »

Get it while you can fellers....Hitlery will take it to the next level, and beyond I'm afraid.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

MUP wrote:Get it while you can fellers....Hitlery will take it to the next level, and beyond I'm afraid.
X2!

Sent from somewhere in the sticks using Tapatalk
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
caretaker
10 Point

Post by caretaker »

They can`t control the guns so they went after the ammo and now they are going after the powder to make the ammo. Sure am glad I knows how to make my own black powder and have some black powder firearms. Its been many years sense me and my brother made any but I think I remember how.The way its going smokeless or regular powder firearms are gonna be useless cause ya cant get ammo cause there aint no powder. May just havta make me a cannon or three.
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
MUP

Post by MUP »

I forgot to revisit this thread, but the ATF has backed off on reclassifying the nitro-cellulose b/c of "industry members" voicing their disdain over it. ATF announced that "industry members" had brought to their attention issues that they had not considered beforehand, so for now they have "tabled" the attempt to reclassify. They're trying every angle tho, and this won't be the last we hear of it I'm sure.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
caretaker
10 Point

Post by caretaker »

I really wonder who is pulling the political strings. I know Obama does not have this kind of clout. Matter of fact Obama didn`t have the power or clout to get elected the first and or the second time. Also look at Hitlary`s lack of need for defense in all her corruption and fiasco`s. Somebody that ain`t being protected would have been shark bait. Who or what is pulling the strings in D.C. Especially the Democratic party strings. Plus the press reporting strings. Sure wish we had ol Cas Walker an his Watch Dog to send up to D.C. to sniff this out. I don`t mind a crook as long as I know he`s a crook.
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets