I'll get the ball rolling

What Do You Guys Do
Twinshooter
Button

Re: I'll get the ball rolling

Post by Twinshooter »

District Manager for a large Security provider that covers anywhere in the USA, Canada. I am responsible for half of TN, all of AR. and half of MS. We do Access Control, CCTV, Burg/Fire, Gate/entry control both commerical and residential.
I am also a proud Vet, and want to put a LOUD SHOUT out to all that are, have, or have relatives that served.
Scout em, hunt em, kill em, skin em, then enjoy em.
timberjack86
6 Point

Post by timberjack86 »

Logger, heavy equipment operator, and part time farmer. If you have any questions about timber or anything logging related I would be glad to help.
RutMan
6 Point

Post by RutMan »

Getting back into field service work in hvac, having to repurchase some equipment, so not able to do all work just yet. Have 35 years experience. If I can't do the job, can give advice and help with knowledge.

Also am a Distributor/Consultant in Network Marketing-Nutrition-Weight Loss- Sports Performance-Skin Care.

The latter is what gave me my health back in order to do the first one again.

I'm in Tipton County / Atoka, Tn
Tennessee Lead
10 Point

Post by Tennessee Lead »

I work for a Lumber company and a sawmill in Putnam county. We buy and sell logs as well as saw our on lumber. It goes through all phases until finished. We manufacture Mouldings and hardwood flooring and tongue and groove v-joint also. We sell a lot of green lumber from the mill for barns and such. We also have a store for selling to the public in Cookeville Winell Lee Mouldings and Hardwoods. If any of you are ever near by stop in and say hello. Ask for Richard.
"A hunt based only on the trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be" - Fred Bear
Super8
Spike

Post by Super8 »

Multi-craft maintenance technician with HVAC certification
Have been in the maintenance field my entire working career (25 years)
Started in Residential-then Apartments- and Hotels-worked Commercial for 5 years and currently in Industrial.
Always looking for a better paying position so moving on has been part of the process about every 5 years.
Chasing dollar signs!!
Sent From my Laptop Using the keyboard
DEERREPELLANT
Button

Post by DEERREPELLANT »

Graphic sign designer for the City of Chattanooga and in college obtaining a associates degree in computer science. I am also in strict training in the art of stealth, so i can bag that big buck, been watching some hunting shows. I cannot wait until i stand up in my stand and yell out all the popular quotes from the shows :lol: .
Excuse me, did you happen to see a heard of racoons around here. Rummer is they are wiping out my corn piles.
RutMan
6 Point

Post by RutMan »

DEERREPELLANT wrote:Graphic sign designer for the City of Chattanooga and in college obtaining a associates degree in computer science. I am also in strict training in the art of stealth, so i can bag that big buck, been watching some hunting shows. I cannot wait until i stand up in my stand and yell out all the popular quotes from the shows :lol: .

:lol:
KPH
Button

Post by KPH »

Retired after 46 years in the HVAC &Ref field
Kanati McD
Spike

Post by Kanati McD »

Employed 20 years by public water/gas distribution system. Supervisor over service technicians, meter readers, and smart meter coordinator.
ChickenMan
Button

Post by ChickenMan »

Organic farmer. Raise a lot of organic chickens, turkey, cows and goats along with veggies. Not really into the organic thing but people will pay the money when it says organic.
mike243
10 Point

Post by mike243 »

Refrigeration repair tec since 98 for a major company,too many OT hrs to do side work but will help out with ? concerning fridges or freezers if you know manu & mod#
caretaker
10 Point

Post by caretaker »

15 years heavy construction and mining equipment parts department counter / phone supply. 5 years apartment maintenance any thing from drywall, plumbing to electrical. If the tenant broke it I fixed it.11 years assistant warehouse manager for plumbing supply company.3 years working for mechanical contractor.

Forced into retirement/disability after 5 by pass and 9th heart attack. Surgeon wanted to do more by pass as my 20 year old by passes need by passing but there is nothing to work with. Last heart attack all they could do was pump me full of morphine and call in the family. They did not think I would survive. This was in 07 and I`m still huntin and fishin.

Any one needin help with with the last two let me know. It`s all my momma will let me do any more.
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
brisco darlin
Button

Post by brisco darlin »

Manager over mortgage and commercial lending for a credit union . been in the banking industry since 1985. i'm in anderson county.
280longshot
6 Point

Post by 280longshot »

I'm currently a Process Sterilization Technician working on Autoclaves and similar Research equipment for St.Jude Children's Research Hospital.
I also many a years as a Industrial Maintenance Technician/ Industrial Electrician working on aseptic process sterilizers, boilers, chillers, robots, hvac, air compressors, hydraulics, and PLC's.

I've worked in some kind of maintenance every since my time in the military as a CH-46 helo mechanic.
Nealmeally

Post by Nealmeally »

Aerospace Machinist.. Been machining for bout 12 years now.
Luck is when opportunity meets preparation...
Poleaxe
6 Point

Post by Poleaxe »

16yrs as a csx locomotive engineer from Etowah to Atlanta Georgia.

I did a little underwear modeling for dollar general stores out of high school til they denied benefits so I went the railroad route.
We make a living by what we get but make a life by what we give.
huntinkev
10 Point

Post by huntinkev »

Bridge Construction. We work across the state under TDOT contracts repairing bridges on interstates and state hwy's, we've worked in almost every county in the state at one point or another. I am project estimator, project manager, safety coordinator, payroll, accounts recievable, HR....You get the drift. I work in the office and do about anything to help run the company. I am certified OSHA instructor if anyone needs help with osha 10hr or 30 hr construction course and I am certified flagger instructor.
thetoolman
Button

Post by thetoolman »

11 years in IT. Do everything form typical computer and electronic repairs to project management. Any computer problems or just want some advice, shoot me a PM.
Sophisticated people have retirement plans, rednecks play the lottery. - Jeff Foxworthy

"Vegetarian" old Indian word for Bad Hunter
Bowdacious
Spike

Post by Bowdacious »

I teach HCP, Ladies first and coed fundamental classes at Frontier Firearms. My full time job is in a distribution center.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TwoThumbsUp
Button

Post by TwoThumbsUp »

People pay me a lot of money to give them my opinion on things. You guys should feel lucky that I give you my opinion for free. :mrgreen:
Zach Markus
8 Point

Post by Zach Markus »

Spoon wrote:Owner of Wild Game Plots. Custom food plots for hunters.

Check me out at; Facebook.com/wildgameplots
Oh and be sure to like my page :P

i called and left you a voicemail. sorry i was kind of stuttering in the message, i had about 10 people try to talk to me as soon as i got on the phone :)
Waiting on September 27th.
ferg....
Button
Location: Green Acres, Dickson Tn. Or on a beach someplace :)

Post by ferg.... »

I'm the manager of a Precesion Measurement company - the company J.A.King is home based out of North Carolina, and we have offices across the South East and Midwest -

I manage the Nashville and Memphis area operations.

We do testing and calibrations from Motor Truck Scales all the way to 6 and 7 place lab balances - and every type of measurment device in between - if it can be measured or calibtrated - we do it.

ferg....
Just ask your Mom ;)
beekeeper
Button

Post by beekeeper »

My day job for the past 37 years has been selling milk and Ice Cream.

My other jobs include, but are not limited to, Beekeeping, raising beef cattle, helping manage a hunting lease, hunting and fishing!!!
The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself.
Benjamin Franklin

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
SOUTHERN CHICK
Button

Post by SOUTHERN CHICK »

I HUNT AND TROUT FISH !
snakester50
10 Point

Post by snakester50 »

Currently a DCS Utility operator at a chemical plant . Been there for almost 42 years and hopefully not much longer .