B Stinger

Mr.Bro
Button

B Stinger

Post by Mr.Bro »

Have been having little problem holding steady this year.It gets worse with every year. :D

While hanging out at the shop today i found an 8in B Stinger with 3oz of weight added.Just laying there.out of the pack,begging to be shot.

OK i tried it.Truly amazed how much it tightened my groups. Much better than the 8in Trophy Ridge stab i was useing.
Just thought this might help someone with the same problem.

Put my Muzzys on and was pleasantly surprised not having to make any adjustments.
Ready to go climb a tree.
MUP

Re: B Stinger

Post by MUP »

Ok, I'm not up on the latest in archery attachments and products, so what is the B stinger, and trophy ridge slab? :D
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
Mr.Bro
Button

Post by Mr.Bro »

MUP wrote:Ok, I'm not up on the latest in archery attachments and products, so what is the B stinger, and trophy ridge slab? :D
Its the large chunk of meat off a trophy hog. Real good for scent control.Just hang it off the front of your bow.
Deer wont smell you but the flies will drive you crazy. :)
TwoThumbsUp
Button

Post by TwoThumbsUp »

I was feeling rich this spring and bought a 10", 11 ounce B Stinger. Couldn't believe I spent $75 on a stabilizer. After the first shot, I can't believe I went this long without one.