Alabama vs Auburn

WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Alabama vs Auburn

Post by WG Taxidermist »

If we don't get our head outta our ass in the next half we gonna lose this one!
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
ImThere
10 Point

Re: Alabama vs Auburn

Post by ImThere »

Just catching the last 10 minutes they better do something big right here
Tree Saddle hunters_R_us on Tapatalk bored
JCodd
10 Point

Post by JCodd »

Been a great day in college football! Overrated state loses and it’s looking as tho Alabama is in trouble.
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

Tie ballgame!
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
MUP

Post by MUP »

Jumpin jeehosaphat! What a game! Going into 3rd ot now!
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

I'd like to yell Roll Tide but dang them boys was struggling tonight.

Theodore Roosevelt
bobwhite
8 Point

Post by bobwhite »

Screw Bama and the horse they rode in on!!
Screenshot_20210510-143842~2.png
Screenshot_20210510-143842~2.png (481.01 KiB) Viewed 718 times
War Eagle!
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

bobwhite wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:42 pm Screw Bama and the horse they rode in on!!
Screenshot_20210510-143842~2.png
.rolling. .rolling. .rolling. Maybe next time!

Theodore Roosevelt
MUP

Post by MUP »

.rolling. .rolling. .rolling.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
CrowT
Spike

Post by CrowT »

They about gave our household a stroke. It was worth it seeing the disbelief on the Auburn fans who just moments before, had been singing and dancing.
ImThere
10 Point

Post by ImThere »

The end of that game was like the Auburn coaches decided F’it give it to them and went to the clubhouse! I’m still waiting for coaches to figure out prevent defense prevents you from winning? They had kept Young on the ground all game (7sacks) then they abandoned ship and let him sit back there and pick them apart? I was like WTF?

I’m fully confident Georgia will win it all this year. As long as the coaches don’t give up on them. I think they’re the best team in college football today.
Tree Saddle hunters_R_us on Tapatalk bored
CrowT
Spike

Post by CrowT »

I think the SEC championship will be interesting to watch.

Everybody is predicting a big GA blow out win. That may be how it shakes down. BUT...

Speaking for me personally, having been on the stage in the state and national level of competition...it is VERY easy to let things get in your head and put too much pressure on yourself. You end up making mistakes that you normally don't make. Before you know it, you let it slip right through your hands. How you've played previous games and how you done this or that is all in the past. That's why we watch the games. You never know what is going to happen. That WR that makes the majority of the big plays, may suddenly become butter fingers and drop everything. Whatever happens....I don't have any skin in it. If Bama loses, I'll take some ribbing here and there from friends and co workers but life goes on. If they win, I'll just watch the next game and so on. I'll still smile while driving my crimson and white boat and say Roll Tide.
MUP

Post by MUP »

You're right CrowT, I can definitely see that happening to Bama this game, especially the way they've been playing this season.

:mrgreen:
CrowT
Spike

Post by CrowT »

I've said it all season...it depends on what Bama team shows up. The only thing they've consistently done this year is play inconsistently.
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

Inconsistent is definitely a good way to explain their season. After seeing them play Auburn I don't feel we are are going to have a snowballs chance in hell but like you say it depends on many things. I'd love to see them win another but I think they better tighten up a lot of loose ends and bring their A game to pull it off.

Theodore Roosevelt