LAPD Advises Residents to Compy With Robbers

Planking
6 Point

LAPD Advises Residents to Compy With Robbers

Post by Planking »

The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) tweeted a release Tuesday advising city residents to “cooperate and comply” when being robbed.

The release begins:

Due an increase in violent street robberies, Robbery-Homicide Division has become aware of an ongoing crime trend of follow-home robberies. Suspects have been locating victims in Los Angeles, following them, and then committing the robberies as the victim arrives home or at their business….These crimes have occurred throughout the City of Los Angles as well as neighboring cities. Different suspects have been identified and arrested for these types of crimes.

LAPD then uses the release to outline seven points conveying the department’s advice for what city residents ought to do in response to the robberies.

Point five on the release says, “If you are being robbed, do not resist the robbery suspects; cooperate and comply with their demands. Be good citizens.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021 ... y-robbers/
MUP

Re: LAPD Advises Residents to Compy With Robbers

Post by MUP »

They should arm themselves... regardless of the so called firearms laws there.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
Huntaholic
10 Point

Post by Huntaholic »

Yeah, I will do that.
MUP

Post by MUP »

Be good citizens? More like be good govt liberal snowflakes.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
caretaker
10 Point

Post by caretaker »

When those hired to protect fail to do it then falls to the citizen to protect their self.

Note to those that would attack me and mine I do not play by the same rules as the police
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
Planking
6 Point

Post by Planking »

D.C. is now advising compliance with car jackers.

“Unfortunately, we have been seeing a rash of these recently in the D.C. area,” 7News reported on Monday, referencing “violent” carjackings last week that resulted one man shot and another held at gunpoint.

As a result, 7News provided a number of tips, which the outlet says are “directly from D.C. Police.”

One of those tips encourages a victim to “GIVE UP YOUR CAR!” and “Don’t argue”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021 ... -your-car/
MUP

Post by MUP »

I'll comply, when I'm out of ammo.
Wiley
10 Point

Post by Wiley »

For some reason I will never be given such advice as those in that liberal hellhole are getting. 99.9% of the fools around here with bad intentions on their mind choose to commit their acts when nobody is home. And they know why.
The older I get the more I understand why roosters just scream to start their day.
Planking
6 Point

Post by Planking »

20 car jackings in a single weekend!
Wiley
10 Point

Post by Wiley »

When these bastards start dying from fresh bodily perforations and blood loss, the tide will turn. Not immediately but it will turn.
The older I get the more I understand why roosters just scream to start their day.
Planking
6 Point

Post by Planking »

"Some of the retailers downtown in Michigan Avenue, I will tell you, I’m disappointed that they are not doing more to take safety and make it a priority,” Lightfoot said. “For example, we still have retailers that won’t institute plans like having security officers in their stores. Making sure that they’ve got cameras that are actually operational, locking up their merchandise at night, chaining high-end bags.”

Here’s my favorite part: “These purses seem to be something that is attracting a lot of organized retail theft units.”

So if I’m correctly interpreting this, the retail smash-and-grab epidemic is not the fault of the Democrats who run Chicago’s government as an unopposed monopoly. Instead, it is retailers’ fault, so they must now 1) create a private police force, 2) lock up all their merchandise, and 3) stop attracting crime with all their fancy merchandise.

The government’s number-one job, the government’s highest priority, is supposed to be protecting the God-given rights of its citizens. That’s it. That’s job number one. And here’s failed Mayor Lightfoot blaming the victim for her own indifference and incompetence.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021 ... ing-crime/

At Least 44 Shot, 7 Killed, During Weekend in Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s Chicago

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2021/08 ... ZWXKvP9Yxc
Planking
6 Point

Post by Planking »