Which team are you on?

Who's getting after them?
Huntaholic
10 Point

Which team are you on?

Post by Huntaholic »

We used to do a team contest on another board that's long gone, God rest its soul, and at times it got pretty heated but in the end we ALWAYS had one clear winner, TEAM GREEN! (aka Remington). IF we can get enough people interested, Id like to see what the turkey slayers here use. Are they smart and use Remington? Or are they mentally challenged and use Mossberg? Or are they elitists who prefer benelli?
Longrange
6 Point

Re: Which team are you on?

Post by Longrange »

You know who’s side I’m on.
Jethro
10 Point

Post by Jethro »

Huntaholic wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:37 pm We used to do a team contest on another board that's long gone, God rest its soul, and at times it got pretty heated but in the end we ALWAYS had one clear winner, TEAM GREEN! (aka Remington). IF we can get enough people interested, Id like to see what the turkey slayers here use. Are they smart and use Remington? Or are they mentally challenged and use Mossberg? Or are they elitists who prefer benelli?
Ill be using a CZ Bobwhite.....28g
Tdw05
6 Point

Post by Tdw05 »

Stevens 301 410 for me!
Sackett
8 Point

Post by Sackett »

Team GREEN!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .happy. .happy. super super thumbs up
In the end it is up to the man what he becomes, and none of those other things matter. In horses, dogs and men it is character that counts. Louis L'Amour in his novel, Chancy
brad_23
Button

Post by brad_23 »

Well I guess I’m mentally challenged 😕 and have been for 28-29 years now
Huntaholic
10 Point

Post by Huntaholic »

brad_23 wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:01 pm Well I guess I’m mentally challenged 😕 and have been for 28-29 years now
LOL its ok, they ALL kill, especially with the stuff youre shooting! Ive always said, if you want to buy a gun, use the choke that comes with it, and go kill turkeys, NOTHING beats a Mossberg! I just could never get used to the way they felt/ MY biggest complaint, other than they kick like a mule, is the safety position.
Jethro
10 Point

Post by Jethro »

Huntaholic wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:17 pm
brad_23 wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:01 pm Well I guess I’m mentally challenged 😕 and have been for 28-29 years now
LOL its ok, they ALL kill, especially with the stuff youre shooting! Ive always said, if you want to buy a gun, use the choke that comes with it, and go kill turkeys, NOTHING beats a Mossberg! I just could never get used to the way they felt/ MY biggest complaint, other than they kick like a mule, is the safety position.
Just exactly what is the stuff hes shooting? Im shooting 1 oz of tss in my sxs 28g. Smacks them like Thor's hammer...oh, and I can shoot it one handed....if need be...its easy on an ol man... 😂
Swamper
8 Point

Post by Swamper »

two thumbs Team Green!!!!
Greet the day, make him gobble!!
Huntaholic
10 Point

Post by Huntaholic »

Jethro wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:27 pm
Just exactly what is the stuff hes shooting? Im shooting 1 oz of tss in my sxs 28g. Smacks them like Thor's hammer...oh, and I can shoot it one handed....if need be...its easy on an ol man... 😂
TSS handloads.
brad_23
Button

Post by brad_23 »

I understand..that’s the sole reason I’m a mossberg man is the feeling and where the safety is located .. I just never could get use to a Remington .. as for the kick if I don’t pay no attention to it if I’m shooting paper just 3-4 times but if I am trying different recipes and chokes to see what I like and shooting 10-12 times then that sob hurts
Jethro
10 Point

Post by Jethro »

Huntaholic wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:49 pm
Jethro wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:27 pm
TSS handloads.
Thats what these are. A buddy from the other place loads them for me. He says hes got some 2 oz loads...but says I wouldnt want to shoot them. Says they kick like a dang mule.
No need to abuse my shoulder anymore, ive never had a tom so much as take a step with these 1 oz shells.
Huntaholic
10 Point

Post by Huntaholic »

brad_23 wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:09 pm I understand..that’s the sole reason I’m a mossberg man is the feeling and where the safety is located .. I just never could get use to a Remington .. as for the kick if I don’t pay no attention to it if I’m shooting paper just 3-4 times but if I am trying different recipes and chokes to see what I like and shooting 10-12 times then that sob hurts
Im a wuss I guess. When it comes time to shoot shotguns off the bench Ive got a PAST magnum recoil pad I put on plus I put a sandbag between my shoulder and the stock.
bullet
Spike

Post by bullet »

Team green! I may play with a Steven 20 gauge at some point.
Sackett
8 Point

Post by Sackett »

Huntaholic wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:20 pm Im a wuss I guess.
Saw it right off... .rolling.
In the end it is up to the man what he becomes, and none of those other things matter. In horses, dogs and men it is character that counts. Louis L'Amour in his novel, Chancy
ibhuntng
Spike

Post by ibhuntng »

Huntaholic wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:37 pm We used to do a team contest on another board that's long gone, God rest its soul, and at times it got pretty heated but in the end we ALWAYS had one clear winner, TEAM GREEN! (aka Remington). IF we can get enough people interested, Id like to see what the turkey slayers here use. Are they smart and use Remington? Or are they mentally challenged and use Mossberg? Or are they elitists who prefer benelli?
Team boat paddle! .rolling.
ibhuntng
Spike

Post by ibhuntng »

the 835 kills on both ends!
Sackett
8 Point

Post by Sackett »

ibhuntng wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:18 pm
Team boat paddle! .rolling.
Brings back memories lol