Range trip...

Place to share - learn - ask information about reloading
MUP

Range trip...

Post by MUP »

Hoping to get out to the range today for some fun stress relieving shooting. No testing to speak of, just sighting in a couple of rifles and shooting the. 22 with some CCI green tag target ammo to see what it will do.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
Wiley
10 Point

Re: Range trip...

Post by Wiley »

Gonna have some friendly .223 and 22 fun with my son and his gang this weekend. I got some of that Norma 22 the other day and have never shot any of it. They don't even know that I have this planned this weekend but every time I roll up and pull out some kind of weapon, the smiles are all around :) .happy.
The older I get the more I understand why roosters just scream to start their day.
MUP

Post by MUP »

Heck yea! I took a couple ARs and my brother and I had a literal blast! I had gotten him a new scope for his birthday and we mounted it right there on the bench and got it sighted in for him. Open sights for me and I had a fun time just shooting and not worrying too much about trying to hit a dime at 100 yards for s change! I had forgotten just how fun those rifles are to shoot!
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
MUP

Post by MUP »

Oh I also shot the CZ with some CCI green tag target ammo. It did ok but still didn't do quite as well as the tac has been doing
Wiley
10 Point

Post by Wiley »

My son and I plan to push up a couple of big piles of dirt (probably too wet after the monsoon early this morning) over on his place so we can have a 50 yard target and another at 100. Right now he has one target at 190 on the far side of his pond but for 22 fun we need the 50 and everybody needs a 100 yard target :)
The older I get the more I understand why roosters just scream to start their day.
MUP

Post by MUP »

👍