10 Point

HEY SWAMPER!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Huntaholic »

You want some walnuts? .rolling.
Huntaholic
10 Point

Re: HEY SWAMPER!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Huntaholic »

Since youre so busy you don't have time to check in, maybe you can tell us what floated across the road in front of us coming home?
Swamper
8 Point

Post by Swamper »

I sure WISH I could, but I can’t!!! What ever it was, was a brown tan in color and FLOATING!!!
Greet the day, make him gobble!!
Huntaholic
10 Point

Post by Huntaholic »

SOOOOO............ DO YOU WANT SOME WALNUTS????? You still haven't answered me!
Swamper
8 Point

Post by Swamper »

.rolling. .rolling. Yes I did SEVERAL times!! Lol
Huntaholic
10 Point

Post by Huntaholic »

Swamper wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 2:13 am .rolling. .rolling. Yes I did SEVERAL times!! Lol
He promised me breakfast after we got the truck packed up to head home, instead he hit the highway and we didn't stop until we were in eastern NE! Id have starved to death all the way out there and back if I hadn't brung along that HUGE bag of English walnuts! I ate walnuts, he ate pall malls.
Sackett
8 Point

Post by Sackett »

If you had thrown his cigs out the window or at least hid them he would have had to stop and get more :D
In the end it is up to the man what he becomes, and none of those other things matter. In horses, dogs and men it is character that counts. Louis L'Amour in his novel, Chancy
Huntaholic
10 Point

Post by Huntaholic »

Sackett wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 3:21 pm If you had thrown his cigs out the window or at least hid them he would have had to stop and get more :D
Id have had to clean out that whole center console to get rid of them all! I swear its like looking in a humidor room or something when you open that thing!
Swamper
8 Point

Post by Swamper »

Huntaholic wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 2:44 pm
Swamper wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 2:13 am .rolling. .rolling. Yes I did SEVERAL times!! Lol
He promised me breakfast after we got the truck packed up to head home, instead he hit the highway and we didn't stop until we were in eastern NE! Id have starved to death all the way out there and back if I hadn't brung along that HUGE bag of English walnuts! I ate walnuts, he ate pall malls.
.rolling. You so funny!!! And cheeseits and chips!! We BOTH got in the “go home” mode!! If you had said something after we packed up, I would have!! And offered to down the road, but nooo. “I wanna get home” !!!! Lol
Longrange
6 Point

Post by Longrange »

You sound like little brother now! Always wanting to eat. Lol
Huntaholic
10 Point

Post by Huntaholic »

Longrange wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 4:42 pm
He may be little in age or iq but he dang sure aint in size! .rolling.
Longrange
6 Point

Post by Longrange »

Huntaholic wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 4:47 pm
Longrange wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 4:42 pm
He may be little in age or iq but he dang sure aint in size! .rolling.
Clydesdale of the group!