Clearidge

Scopes, Binoculars, Cameras
Longrange
6 Point

Clearidge

Post by Longrange »

Anyone have first hand knowledge? Japan made, fine crosshair for the rimfire. Not gonna be used other than match shooting @ 50.
Jethro
10 Point

Re: Clearidge

Post by Jethro »

Longrange wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 7:03 pm Anyone have first hand knowledge? Japan made, fine crosshair for the rimfire. Not gonna be used other than match shooting @ 50.
To be honest, I had never heard of them till this post. From what Im reading, they seem to get good reviews...for what its worth.

Im kind of funny about reviews. I want to know who is reviewing them.. Example...If a regular user of high-end scopes, Zeiss, Schmidt and Bender, Bausch and Laumb, etc is saying they are good glass....then great.
But what if the reviewer has never looked through anything better than a 50.00 Bushnell from WM. It completely changes the perspective. Just what exactly are you comparing them to...when you say they are good glass?
Jethro
10 Point

Post by Jethro »

Jethro wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:50 am
Longrange wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 7:03 pm Anyone have first hand knowledge? Japan made, fine crosshair for the rimfire. Not gonna be used other than match shooting @ 50.
To be honest, I had never heard of them till this post. From what Im reading, they seem to get good reviews...for what its worth.

Im kind of funny about reviews. I want to know who is reviewing them.. Example...If a regular user of high-end scopes, Zeiss, Schmidt and Bender, Bausch and Laumb, etc is saying they are good glass....then great.
But what if the reviewer has never looked through anything better than a 50.00 Bushnell from WM. It completely changes the perspective. Just what exactly are you comparing them to...when you say they are good glass?
BTW, lots of good reviews on Rimfirecentral
MUP

Post by MUP »

Hmmmm. Never heered of em either. Might be worth looking into tho.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.