Wild Bill

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Wild Bill

Post by WG Taxidermist »

Anybody heard from him lately? Just wondering how he was doing.
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
Bucky'
10 Point

Re: Wild Bill

Post by Bucky' »

He's recovering from a nasty ankle surgery. I sure hope he gets better soon.
MUP

Post by MUP »

Get better Wild Bill!
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

Thank for the update! Hope you have a full recovery buddy.
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
Sackett
8 Point

Post by Sackett »

Still in my prayers!

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

In the end it is up to the man what he becomes, and none of those other things matter. In horses, dogs and men it is character that counts. Louis L'Amour in his novel, Chancy
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Bill retires and disappears........... Just kidding Bill, get better dear friend.
#FollowMeAndIWillBlessYou
Wild Bill
10 Point

Post by Wild Bill »

I am still around. Had an Ankle joint replacement 2 weeks ago. It’s doing really well. I get my cast off Tuesday. I just ask everyone to keep Bucky in your prayers. Talked to him last night and he is having a rough time with his radiation treatments. Jimmy has been a great friend of mine for several year it hurts to see him struggling with this.
caretaker
10 Point

Post by caretaker »

Thanks for the heads up Bill. I wasn't aware that you had surgery or that Jimmy is having radiation treatments. Prayers for the both of you.
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
snakester50
10 Point

Post by snakester50 »

Wild Bill wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 7:26 am I am still around. Had an Ankle joint replacement 2 weeks ago. It’s doing really well. I get my cast off Tuesday. I just ask everyone to keep Bucky in your prayers. Talked to him last night and he is having a rough time with his radiation treatments. Jimmy has been a great friend of mine for several year it hurts to see him struggling with this.
Didn't know about either of you .

Dear Heavenly Father coming to your mighty throne of grace asking for our brothers , that you touch each one mentioned. Father you are bigger than any problem so please keep these two in your arms of healing . Giving you all the praise, glory and honor asking in the precious mighty name of our Savior Jesus Christ amen.
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

snakester50 wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 8:58 am
Wild Bill wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 7:26 am I am still around. Had an Ankle joint replacement 2 weeks ago. It’s doing really well. I get my cast off Tuesday. I just ask everyone to keep Bucky in your prayers. Talked to him last night and he is having a rough time with his radiation treatments. Jimmy has been a great friend of mine for several year it hurts to see him struggling with this.
Didn't know about either of you .

Dear Heavenly Father coming to your mighty throne of grace asking for our brothers , that you touch each one mentioned. Father you are bigger than any problem so please keep these two in your arms of healing . Giving you all the praise, glory and honor asking in the precious mighty name of our Savior Jesus Christ amen.
Amen
#FollowMeAndIWillBlessYou
Smokyrider
10 Point

Post by Smokyrider »

Wild Bill, hope the ankle is fine shortly and you have a full recovery.

Prayers for Jimmy for better days ahead.
MUP

Post by MUP »

Dang buddy, I just heard yesterday about your surgery sand today out Bucky having radiation treatments! Prayers will be sent for you both!
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

Prayers sent for both of you...

Theodore Roosevelt
snakester50
10 Point

Post by snakester50 »

.pray.
Bucky'
10 Point

Post by Bucky' »

Thanks guys for the prayers. I never said anything because i feel there are a lot more people worse than me. It was crazy. Skin cancer at the base of my tounge. They went in in February and removed the tumor and cut 1/3 of the tip of my tounge off. While they were there they went under my chin and removed 27 lymph nodes. Nodes were all negative(thank God) Tumor was a little over 2cm. Since it was over 2cm they thought best to do 30 rounds of radiation. Said it is an expensive insurance policy. I'm 15 treatments in. Side effects... Zero taste, mouth full of sores, being tired midday, weight loss from not eating like i was. But heck, 15 more to go. All good. Thanks guys.