I'm sorry

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
shootnmiss
6 Point

I'm sorry

Post by shootnmiss »

Like I said, I'm sorry, BUT F San Antonio!! Too damn many people, too many roads, too many everything! Only good thing is I have laid eyes on some very attractive hispanic womens πŸ˜ƒ
I wanna go back to 1776 when men had balls and chicks didn't
Jethro
10 Point

Re: I'm sorry

Post by Jethro »

shootnmiss wrote: ↑Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:01 pm Like I said, I'm sorry, BUT F San Antonio!! Too damn many people, too many roads, too many everything! Only good thing is I have laid eyes on some very attractive hispanic womens πŸ˜ƒ
Bet they was good and sweaty.... πŸ˜‚
shootnmiss
6 Point

Post by shootnmiss »

Jethro wrote: ↑Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:19 pm
shootnmiss wrote: ↑Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:01 pm Like I said, I'm sorry, BUT F San Antonio!! Too damn many people, too many roads, too many everything! Only good thing is I have laid eyes on some very attractive hispanic womens πŸ˜ƒ
Bet they was good and sweaty.... πŸ˜‚
Just how I likem
Planking
6 Point

Post by Planking »

That's how i feel about Dallas. I felt like i was in a stock car race.
Wiley
10 Point

Post by Wiley »

Ummmmmm......... I'm a sucker for dark complexion and black hair. Ask both of my exes. 3 years in the pacific islands bringing telecom into the 20th century I tried to wear it down to a nub super .happy. .rolling.
The older I get the more I understand why roosters just scream to start their day.
Huntaholic
10 Point

Post by Huntaholic »

Dallas/Fort Worthless is 50 miles of bumper to bumper IDIOTS! Throw in a homeless camp under every bridge, overpass, bush, etc.... and its not a place I enjoy passing through. Cant speak for San Antonio, never been there, we go through San Angelo then head south, way south lol.
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

Planking wrote: ↑Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:01 pm That's how i feel about Dallas. I felt like i was in a stock car race.
X2!
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
Wiley
10 Point

Post by Wiley »

Take a day trip up to Mason, just north of the Hellhole you're in. Ask the locals if the little adobe house is still standing. It was the oldest house in town and a co-worker and I rented it when we were there burying telephone cable in 1978. It had an adobe exterior but at some point it had been framed inside and had typical panelling walls of the era. That's where our infamous armadillo cookout took place. We cooked and ate approximately 2 dozen one Saturday.
The older I get the more I understand why roosters just scream to start their day.
Swamper
8 Point

Post by Swamper »

Huntaholic wrote: ↑Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:56 pm Dallas/Fort Worthless is 50 miles of bumper to bumper IDIOTS! Throw in a homeless camp under every bridge, overpass, bush, etc.... and its not a place I enjoy passing through. Cant speak for San Antonio, never been there, we go through San Angelo then head south, way south lol.
50 miles that seems like 100 miles!! And I’m sure it has gotten worse since the last time I went through there!!!
Greet the day, make him gobble!!
Sackett
8 Point

Post by Sackett »

Huntaholic wrote: ↑Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:56 pm Dallas/Fort Worthless is 50 miles of bumper to bumper IDIOTS! Throw in a homeless camp under every bridge, overpass, bush, etc.... and its not a place I enjoy passing through. Cant speak for San Antonio, never been there, we go through San Angelo then head south, way south lol.
Yes you have. We went though there to go turkey hunting down near Del Rio. Me and you picked Shelby up at the San Antonio airport. Are you getting old and forgetful? .headslap.
In the end it is up to the man what he becomes, and none of those other things matter. In horses, dogs and men it is character that counts. Louis L'Amour in his novel, Chancy
Huntaholic
10 Point

Post by Huntaholic »

Sackett wrote: ↑Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:53 pm
Yes you have. We went though there to go turkey hunting down near Del Rio. Me and you picked Shelby up at the San Antonio airport. Are you getting old and forgetful? .headslap.
You of all people, know the shat I had on my mind at that time! Hell Im not even sure I remember the Alamo!
Sackett
8 Point

Post by Sackett »

Huntaholic wrote: ↑Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:27 pm
You of all people, know the shat I had on my mind at that time! Hell Im not even sure I remember the Alamo!
.rolling.
In the end it is up to the man what he becomes, and none of those other things matter. In horses, dogs and men it is character that counts. Louis L'Amour in his novel, Chancy
Swamper
8 Point

Post by Swamper »

Sackett wrote: ↑Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:43 pm
.rolling.
.rolling.
Sackett
8 Point

Post by Sackett »

Swamper wrote: ↑Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:21 am
Sackett wrote: ↑Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:43 pm
.rolling.
.rolling.
You were with us too!!!
Swamper
8 Point

Post by Swamper »

Yes sir! Did we go to the river walk??? Lmbo
ImThere
10 Point

Post by ImThere »

I concur, all those idiots giving out cash and water at every stop sign is making matter worse.
And even worse, I think I seen 4 methadone clinics in a 3 mile stretch. Drug rehabs like ticks in a deers ear!
Tree Saddle hunters_R_us on Tapatalk bored
shootnmiss
6 Point

Post by shootnmiss »

The river walk! What a crock of$#$&
Jethro
10 Point

Post by Jethro »

I used to go to Laredo quite frequently. The part that always got me....go into any fast food joint, like McDonald's, and I was the only person in there speaking English.
Huntaholic
10 Point

Post by Huntaholic »

Jethro wrote: ↑Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:12 am I used to go to Laredo quite frequently. The part that always got me....go into any fast food joint, like McDonald's, and I was the only person in there speaking English.
Si Sen'oir. No habla English! Adios!
Huntaholic
10 Point

Post by Huntaholic »

Swamper wrote: ↑Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:04 am Yes sir! Did we go to the river walk??? Lmbo
I don't remember no damn river walk either! GEEZ! I don't know what trip yall were on but Im not convinced I was with you!
Sackett
8 Point

Post by Sackett »

Huntaholic wrote: ↑Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:17 pm
Swamper wrote: ↑Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:04 am Yes sir! Did we go to the river walk??? Lmbo
I don't remember no damn river walk either! GEEZ! I don't know what trip yall were on but Im not convinced I was with you!
We didn't do the river walk :D
We did go up on that high interstate overpass in the middle of the city and we were up higher than some of the buildings LOL
Swamper
8 Point

Post by Swamper »

Sackett wrote: ↑Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:02 pm
We did go up on that high interstate overpass in the middle of the city and we were up higher than some of the buildings LOL
.rolling. Yeah. I know Sackett. Come on! Hunt. Lmbo
Huntaholic
10 Point

Post by Huntaholic »

Swamper wrote: ↑Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:36 am
Sackett wrote: ↑Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:02 pm
.rolling. Yeah. I know Sackett. Come on! Hunt. Lmbo
I don't know WTF yall are talking about! :?: :oops: :cry: I don't remember hardly ANYTHING about that trip except David and Keith having a dove shoot every day and LYING to us saying they didn't see anything, Steve killing a cooler full of some kind of ducks we don't have, and Shelby getting PISSED AT ME over who the hell knows what!
Huntaholic
10 Point

Post by Huntaholic »

Oh yeah, and I remember that damn 12 ft long rattlesnake Keith killed that was trying to get in the bunkhouse with us!
Swamper
8 Point

Post by Swamper »

Huntaholic wrote: ↑Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:39 pm Oh yeah, and I remember that damn 12 ft long rattlesnake Keith killed that was trying to get in the bunkhouse with us!
Yep Hunt! you right about those things. Do you remember , I missed doubling w Jerry and then got 2 w one shot the next day. I shot a red fox. And I am .rolling. At the 12 ft. .rolling. !!!!