Wife is none to happy.... 😂

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
Jethro
10 Point

Wife is none to happy.... 😂

Post by Jethro »

Ok, so after that first night of trying to sleep in a hot bedroom....our bedroom is on the side of house where trees were taken down, we both decided something needed to be done. Soooooo, yesterday I went and bought a small window unit for our room. Installed it last night...couple hours before bedtime. It was pretty cool in there. Wife said... Turn it down some....im cold!! So, I did. This morning I ask her how she slept...said I turned it down to much...turn it up some. Well, ok... 😂 I turned it on high fan and the coldest setting. I honestly meant to turn it back down....but forgot. Weve been downstairs all day. She just went to bed..... 😂 Ummmm, I got fussed at....You can hang meat in our bedroom... 😂 Momma aint happy.... 😂
ImThere
10 Point

Re: Wife is none to happy.... 😂

Post by ImThere »

Lol.
Tree Saddle hunters_R_us on Tapatalk bored
MUP

Post by MUP »

It's a constant state of unrest for females I reckon about temp in the house! :D
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

.rolling. Welcome to my world! The battle of the thermostat .headslap.
#FollowMeAndIWillBlessYou
snakester50
10 Point

Post by snakester50 »

rabbit wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:52 am .rolling. Welcome to my world! The battle of the thermostat .headslap.
Yep and you will not win this battle. I have a small unit in the kitchen because at dinner time it gets pretty toasty even with my central unit running full blast when cooking and it in the 90's . My wife will dampen the register in our bedroom because it's the first drop off from our unit so it gets pretty cold in there but at times she cuts it off too much and I wake up burning up .
Swamper
8 Point

Post by Swamper »

Yes! A NO win situation!! My wife would sometimes get cold in July, when the sun went down! Lol
Greet the day, make him gobble!!
mike243
10 Point

Post by mike243 »

wife keeps it at least 68 in the house, she has had it at 66 and I revolted , wear sweat cloths all the time these days
Huntaholic
10 Point

Post by Huntaholic »

73 here year round pretty much.