It pours

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
caretaker
10 Point

It pours

Post by caretaker »

When it rains. Finally got the insurance money for the outside sewer line repair. So I went and stayed at the house in Ktown with my sister and her boyfriend. The repairs went well and spent a couple of nights there. I got back to my cousin's place in the woods yesterday evening and get a call from my sister. She has tested positive for Covid. I have been exposed for two day and a night. Now John and his lady friend have been exposed.
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
Shane37110
10 Point

Re: It pours

Post by Shane37110 »

May the good Lord will watch over you. Prayers it's mild if you do get it.
Huntaholic
10 Point

Post by Huntaholic »

Take IVERMECTIN ASAP!
Planking
6 Point

Post by Planking »

All my bunch just had it. A couple of us including myself felt like crap for a couple of days but it wasn't as bad as the flu.
Wiley
10 Point

Post by Wiley »

I'm gonna send you a rabbit's foot!
The older I get the more I understand why roosters just scream to start their day.
Huntaholic
10 Point

Post by Huntaholic »

Folks, getting it, letting it run its course and "getting over it" is whats dangerous! This shit has some long term effects that you may never get over dealing with. My wife had it in Jan of '21 and she has been in a constant state of SOMETHING ever since! Right now shes wearing a heart monitor due to rapidly fluctuating blood pressure, heart rate, dizziness, fainting, etc... Shes had ekgs, stress tests, blood work, you name it and they cant pin down what the issue is. If I could go back in time I would hold her down and MAKE her take ivermectin instead of letting her decide. She got the batcrap, I took ivermectin right then and haven't caught it yet. She waited until it was almost to the point of going to the ER before she relented and took it. She immediately got better, but the long term effects were already done and I fear we are going to have to deal with it for the rest of her life.
JCodd
10 Point

Post by JCodd »

Have you ever really had it if you refuse to test for it
MUP

Post by MUP »

Huntaholic wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:51 pm Folks, getting it, letting it run its course and "getting over it" is whats dangerous! This shit has some long term effects that you may never get over dealing with. My wife had it in Jan of '21 and she has been in a constant state of SOMETHING ever since! Right now shes wearing a heart monitor due to rapidly fluctuating blood pressure, heart rate, dizziness, fainting, etc... Shes had ekgs, stress tests, blood work, you name it and they cant pin down what the issue is. If I could go back in time I would hold her down and MAKE her take ivermectin instead of letting her decide. She got the batcrap, I took ivermectin right then and haven't caught it yet. She waited until it was almost to the point of going to the ER before she relented and took it. She immediately got better, but the long term effects were already done and I fear we are going to have to deal with it for the rest of her life.
Buddy I had it and some friends here immediately contacted me and told me to take ivermectin ASAP. My fever had climbed to 103 and the day I started taking it the fever stopped going up and started back down. I can't say for certain that the ivermectin did it, but I just know once I took it I started getting better. And yes, I've been in some state of less than 100% ever since as well. Something just isn't right still.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
Huntaholic
10 Point

Post by Huntaholic »

JCodd wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:01 pm Have you ever really had it if you refuse to test for it
My wife had it, bot tested..
JCodd
10 Point

Post by JCodd »

Huntaholic wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:48 pm
JCodd wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:01 pm Have you ever really had it if you refuse to test for it
My wife had it, bot tested..
I was speaking about myself. I can think of 3-4 different times I may or may not have had it. But I refuse to take another test. The only test I’ve took, was negative.
caretaker
10 Point

Post by caretaker »

I still feel good. No chills,fever, aches or cough. If I do feel sick I will get the ivermectin and take it.
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
MUP

Post by MUP »

My buddy wished he'd had taken ivermectin when I told him to. He waited too late and went in the hospital, and never came out. He called his sick fiance' from the hospital bed and told her to take the ivermectin that MUP told him to take RIGHT NOW, and watched her take it over the phone to make sure she did. He died 5 days later. He was only 44 years old.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
Wiley
10 Point

Post by Wiley »

MUP wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:23 am My buddy wished he'd had taken ivermectin when I told him to. He waited too late and went in the hospital, and never came out. He called his sick fiance' from the hospital bed and told her to take the ivermectin that MUP told him to take RIGHT NOW, and watched her take it over the phone to make sure she did. He died 5 days later. He was only 44 years old.
Sad story right there and I'm sorry you lost your friend. The CDC and others behind this disaster will never be able to be recognized as respectable by anybody that thinks for themselves.

Caretaker, I pray that y'all are over the sickness soon.
Last edited by Wiley on Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
The older I get the more I understand why roosters just scream to start their day.
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

I agree with you on this. I may or may not have had it before and if I'm sick I'll stay home but I guess I'll never know because I'm not going to be tested.
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
JCodd
10 Point

Post by JCodd »

WG Taxidermist wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:11 am
I agree with you on this. I may or may not have had it before and if I'm sick I'll stay home but I guess I'll never know because I'm not going to be tested.
If I’m sick enough to go to the doctor and they think that’s what I have I’m good with that, but over a sniffle, I’m not messing with it
Swamper
8 Point

Post by Swamper »

Yep! I have no problem w the test itself, but I have to be BAD off, before I go to a Dr.
Greet the day, make him gobble!!
snakester50
10 Point

Post by snakester50 »

CT they make ivermectin in human dosages now at the pharmacy because people was actually overdosing on it . Just an FYI brother .
Sackett
8 Point

Post by Sackett »

Huntaholic wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:51 pm Folks, getting it, letting it run its course and "getting over it" is whats dangerous! This shit has some long term effects that you may never get over dealing with. My wife had it in Jan of '21 and she has been in a constant state of SOMETHING ever since! Right now shes wearing a heart monitor due to rapidly fluctuating blood pressure, heart rate, dizziness, fainting, etc... Shes had ekgs, stress tests, blood work, you name it and they cant pin down what the issue is. If I could go back in time I would hold her down and MAKE her take ivermectin instead of letting her decide. She got the batcrap, I took ivermectin right then and haven't caught it yet. She waited until it was almost to the point of going to the ER before she relented and took it. She immediately got better, but the long term effects were already done and I fear we are going to have to deal with it for the rest of her life.
I agree. It has really messed with some people I know, that had covid. Besides that I lost two of my life long close friends I grew up with to covid.
I have never had it. Both of the people I work with have had it 3 times each and me be around them, working with them etc. and I never got it. I have 2 friends that have had that I was around, combined they had it 5 times. I never got it. But it is very serious to some, maybe most, that get it.
In the end it is up to the man what he becomes, and none of those other things matter. In horses, dogs and men it is character that counts. Louis L'Amour in his novel, Chancy
Swamper
8 Point

Post by Swamper »

Yes! Had 1 friend that had it BAD and he still has episodes w it!!! Been over a yr. !!
Greet the day, make him gobble!!