West TN weather?

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
Wiley
10 Point

West TN weather?

Post by Wiley »

Can anybody give a report on Hardin County weather this evening?
The older I get the more I understand why roosters just scream to start their day.
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Re: West TN weather?

Post by WG Taxidermist »

It didn't get to bad in southern hardin county or in Savannah.
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
Wiley
10 Point

Post by Wiley »

WG Taxidermist wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:56 am It didn't get to bad in southern hardin county or in Savannah.
Thanks! I was concerned with the wind since I have another cabin started under the dogtrot porch where mine is. I have house wrap around in but only started the roof and I was afraid it would get blown into the next county :)
The older I get the more I understand why roosters just scream to start their day.
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

Wiley wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:41 pm
WG Taxidermist wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:56 am It didn't get to bad in southern hardin county or in Savannah.
Thanks! I was concerned with the wind since I have another cabin started under the dogtrot porch where mine is. I have house wrap around in but only started the roof and I was afraid it would get blown into the next county :)
I don't think the wind got near as bad as they thought it was going to here. If your worried about it I can run by there and look at it for you one evening after work if you want me too.
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
Wiley
10 Point

Post by Wiley »

WG Taxidermist wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:03 pm
Wiley wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:41 pm
I don't think the wind got near as bad as they thought it was going to here. If your worried about it I can run by there and look at it for you one evening after work if you want me too.
Thanks for the offer but I reckon I'll be up there this weekend getting the metal on the sides and roof. And if it blew down it just blew down and has to be put back up :)