Pretty much anything you want to talk about
MUP

Post by MUP »

Morning gents! Coffee is on and it's a heavy frost this morning! Finally beginning to feel like getting out to do something after all the recent hubbub! I'm thinking about celebrating MLK day by breaking out the CZ and getting back in form for the .22 matches that'll be starting back in March. At least try to before the next thing comes along. I hear Lapua is coming out with a long range .22 cartridge too, hope I can catch some of that in stock to give it a test run! :)
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
Wiley
10 Point

Re: ☕

Post by Wiley »

Good morning MUP! I'm over 4 hours behind your early start but feeling somewhat rejuvenated from hunting the last doe day and passing on everything that I saw. Yesterday I was whooped! Real heavy frost here this morning as well. I'm gonna build a roof over an igloo doghouse so the recent hatch of puppies van have more dry area with the rainy weather coming for the next several days. Got a small section of unused porch from deer camp that they'll have under roof as well. And then do nothing with what's left of the day. The arthritis in my wrists is already predicting unsettled weather ahead :)
The older I get the more I understand why roosters just scream to start their day.
MUP

Post by MUP »

I'm getting a headache as well now, that tells me that a front is leaving or coming in. Just took 2 of 4 Tylenol this morning. Hoping it's just a headache, can't tell anymore when you have to go to the hospital around a bunch of people anymore. 😳
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
snakester50
10 Point

Post by snakester50 »

Good morning gents hope you all have an outstanding day , always give thanks we could be laid up or laid in the ground . Thank you Lord for a day we can rejoice in !!!