Rolling Coal (Can it make you sick?)

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
Planking
6 Point

Rolling Coal (Can it make you sick?)

Post by Planking »

Today i was cutting up a couple of oaks that where down by the road and this truck went by and i didn't really pay it any attention. Then i noticed it turned around and came back. I have never seen this truck before on my road. When it got up to where i was working he got on it and fogged me with black smoke. It looked like a really expensive truck with big 18 wheeler pipes coming out of the bed. My throat rarely gets sore but it has started to get that way. Im wondering if that isn't why.
Wiley
10 Point

Re: Rolling Coal (Can it make you sick?)

Post by Wiley »

Hopefully you'll be good as new by morning. I dread the day that something very similar happens to me.
The older I get the more I understand why roosters just scream to start their day.
MUP

Post by MUP »

Not that I know of, but it could be a danger to the one rolling the smoke tho when they get their hind end handed to them by a real man eventually.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
snakester50
10 Point

Post by snakester50 »

I really can't understand why a person would want one that does that surely something wrong with it . Hope you get better .
Huntaholic
10 Point

Post by Huntaholic »

Its wasted fuel, raw unburned diesel basically. As an owner of several diesel engine equipped vehicles and heavy equipment, if they start smoking like that Ive got injector problems. Dumbasses and kids MAKE thier trucks smoke like that intentionally with tunes that are way too rich. Guy did it to you just to be an asshole ya know.
Planking
6 Point

Post by Planking »

Yeah its still sore this morning and i had a cough last night. I got a good look at that truck and the driver looked like a dumbass kid. Straight billed hat and 100K truck. I knew he did it just to be mean. Im kinda get used to assholes driving into the country after this year. It seems more common than ever. Alot of them were driving in here to poach at night with thermal optics and spotlights from the street. Im wondering if that's some buddies of the ones that the game wardens were busting out here a couple months ago. Looked like the same age group.
Sackett
8 Point

Post by Sackett »

Huntaholic wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:46 am Its wasted fuel, raw unburned diesel basically. As an owner of several diesel engine equipped vehicles and heavy equipment, if they start smoking like that Ive got injector problems. Dumbasses and kids MAKE thier trucks smoke like that intentionally with tunes that are way too rich. Guy did it to you just to be an asshole ya know.
YES....."I hate rude behavior in a man..... won't tolerate it!" I know you know that movie quote
In the end it is up to the man what he becomes, and none of those other things matter. In horses, dogs and men it is character that counts. Louis L'Amour in his novel, Chancy
Longrange
6 Point

Post by Longrange »

Sackett wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:32 pm
Huntaholic wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:46 am Its wasted fuel, raw unburned diesel basically. As an owner of several diesel engine equipped vehicles and heavy equipment, if they start smoking like that Ive got injector problems. Dumbasses and kids MAKE thier trucks smoke like that intentionally with tunes that are way too rich. Guy did it to you just to be an asshole ya know.
YES....."I hate rude behavior in a man..... won't tolerate it!" I know you know that movie quote
Lonesome dove-Woodrow F Call
Sackett
8 Point

Post by Sackett »

Longrange wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:25 pm
Sackett wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:32 pm
Lonesome dove-Woodrow F Call
Yep thumbs up
In the end it is up to the man what he becomes, and none of those other things matter. In horses, dogs and men it is character that counts. Louis L'Amour in his novel, Chancy