Struggling to keep up!

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Struggling to keep up!

Post by WG Taxidermist »

Sorry I've been out of pocket for a while. I've been dealing with so much here lately. The new position I have is taking up a lot more time than I realized it was going to plus I'm still trying to keep up my side work. On top of that one of my close friends has been diagnosed with terminal cancer and only has weeks to live so I've been spending all the time I can with him. This past Saturday we got home from town and notice one of my wifes dogs was not doing well and it ended up passing in her arms that night. To say we've been heart broke is an understatement! Anyway I just wanted to jump on here and let you know I'm still around and checking in from time to time. I hope things will get back to a normal sooner more than later.
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
Shane37110
10 Point

Re: Struggling to keep up!

Post by Shane37110 »

Dang buddy, prayers for all of yall!
Huntaholic
10 Point

Post by Huntaholic »

Sorry to hear all that! Keep praying!
snakester50
10 Point

Post by snakester50 »

Oh brother hate it that your going through all of this . Prayers for your friend and for your family , life's troubles overwhelmes us at times . Thanks for the info but deal with your personal life I understand don't worry about us any at all .
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

snakester50 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:37 am Oh brother hate it that your going through all of this . Prayers for your friend and for your family , life's troubles overwhelmes us at times . Thanks for the info but deal with your personal life I understand don't worry about us any at all .
This ^
#FollowMeAndIWillBlessYou
Tru-Talker
6 Point

Post by Tru-Talker »

Hate hearing all this WG....Hope things get turned around in a positive direction my friend....
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves....
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

My friend has went home and is no longer in pain...
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
Shane37110
10 Point

Post by Shane37110 »

WG Taxidermist wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:51 am My friend has went home and is no longer in pain...
May the Lord welcome him and comfort those he left behind. 🙏