Arken Optics EP-5 5x25x56 with Combo Pack.... $450

Buy-Sell-Trade
Wiley
10 Point

Arken Optics EP-5 5x25x56 with Combo Pack.... $450

Post by Wiley »

Up for sale is my Arken Optics EP-5 5x25x56. There is not a single mark on this scope unless it's under the rings that it's mounted in. This is a Zero Stop scope. Battery included for the illuminated reticle. Scope is a 34mm and comes with Arken LOW and Arken MEDIUM rings as well as the Combo Pack. Bikini covers and Arken Flip Up Covers, Scope level, throw lever, Lens cloth and Allen wrenches for Zero Stop adjustment included in the canvas zippered range accessory bag. Glass is on par with scopes costing twice as much on todays market. Turrets are massive and have the most positive click adjustments that I've ever experienced in a scope, even the Nightforce that I had some years ago. Sunshade included.

I bought this scope in August 2022 and mounted it on my CZ 457 .22lr for some semi precision 22lr shooting. It is a FFP scope and although I love everything about the scope, FFP is just wrong for what I'm doing with this particular rifle. At high magnification the center dot covers too much target. My first FFP scope and I learned my lesson. Less than 50 rounds of 22lr have been fired under this scope. The tracking was dead on with every change that I made and went back to. Arken Optics carry a Lifetime Warranty that goes with the scope.

I have the box that the scope came in and all literature. $450 TYD in the 48 contiguous USA or best reasonable offer. USPS Money Order or personal check only. Will not ship until personal check clears.

As mounted on my CZ 457
Barrel clearance with low rings
Last edited by Wiley on Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:11 am, edited 4 times in total.
The older I get the more I understand why roosters just scream to start their day.
Wiley
10 Point

Re: Arken Optics EP-5 5x25x56 with Combo Pack.... PRICE DROP

Post by Wiley »

Scope is SPF on longrangehunting.com
The older I get the more I understand why roosters just scream to start their day.
Wiley
10 Point

Re: Arken Optics EP-5 5x25x56 with Combo Pack.... PRICE DROP

Post by Wiley »

Up again. Buyer backed out.
MUP

Re: Arken Optics EP-5 5x25x56 with Combo Pack.... $450

Post by MUP »

If I didn't already have mine set up I'd be on this one buddy!
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
Wiley
10 Point

Re: Arken Optics EP-5 5x25x56 with Combo Pack.... $450

Post by Wiley »

MUP wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:29 am If I didn't already have mine set up I'd be on this one buddy!
I reckon it's sold. Won't know until the check gets here in snail mail and clears my credit union. It's a fine scope but being FFP doesn't work for me. Great glass, built like a tank, heavy and best turret clicks this side of Nightforce. Just that FFP thing :(