Daily Words of Encouragement

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
rabbit

Re: Daily Words of Encouragement

Post by rabbit »

God doesn't care what you're not. He cares who you are, you are His. Nothing is impossible for you if you let Him in your heart and let Him guide you.
Happy Wednesday!
#FollowMeAndIWillBlessYou
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

When things happen or get tough, we try to "fix" things. That's what we do, try to fix things. We can't fix nothing, we try, we make things worse. If you will lay your troubles at the feet of Jesus and let Him, He will fix things. You have to have faith and allow Jesus to "fix" things.
Happy Thursday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Faith is having a positive attitude about what you can do and not worrying at all about what you can't do. The great thing about this is, you don't have to do it alone, look up.
Happy Friday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Often times we get so caught up in our own lives that we don’t stop to look at those struggling around us. Today, I encourage you to make a positive impact in someone’s life. Send a positive message to someone that might need it, give a simple smile to a stranger, help someone unexpectedly, shine God’s light.
Happy Tuesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Every day is a gift from God and every one that we waste is a day we can't get back. Today, first thank Him for allowing you to wake yet again and go out and do something good. Let others see Christ through your actions.
Happy Wednesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

God doesn’t give us what we can handle, God helps us handle what we are given. That is something to remember, that you are not alone. You always have someone to turn too.
Happy Thursday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Things may be tough right now. If you think back, you’ve gotten through tougher times before. God always seems to find a way to help you get past these types of days. So, have patience with yourself and God, things will change, doors will open.
Happy Friday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. That's it, not the stuff you see in the media, coming from politicians, the government or the things being forced on us. Jesus Christ is the only true and ever lasting person to trust. If you don't know Him then do it today.
Happy Saturday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Most of our lives have not turned out exactly like we wanted. We are beat up and have battle scars from this life. But you know what, God can still use you for His purpose and His glory. The Bible is full of broken people that God changed their lives and used. Will you let Him use you?
Happy Tuesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Before you judge someone, understand that you don’t know their past, their pain and their struggle. The devil attacks all of us differently throughout our lives. So, have a moment of compassion and pray for them before you condemn them. They might just need some Jesus and love just like you.
Happy Wednesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

There is a blessing hidden in every trial in life, but you have to be willing to open your heart to see them. That sounds hard to believe, but when we completely allow God to take over, it's an instant blessing when He turns things around.
Happy Thursday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

God can turn any situation around. Sometimes we read things like that and it goes into our minds and right back out. We don't truly live it or believe it. Today, I encourage you to go through your day knowing that God is on your side and that you can get through anything with Him. No matter what you're going through, He can turn it all around. Never stop trusting in Him and never stop believing.
Happy Friday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Turn your situation over to God because He can do more in a moment than you can do in a lifetime. If we try to fix things or change a situation on our own, we usually make a bigger mess. Have faith in your Heavenly Father and trust Him to take care of it, but here's the key, you must be willing to totally give it to Him, not just a part of it.
Happy Monday!
snakester50
10 Point

Post by snakester50 »

Just wanted to let you know you are appreciated brother so keep up your good work !!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

snakester50 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:24 am Just wanted to let you know you are appreciated brother so keep up your good work !!
Thank you sir, you as well. thumbs up
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

There may be times in your life where you feel God has left you, but the truth is we have strayed away from Him. The great news is that He is waiting for you to turn back to Him and He will greet you with open arms.
Happy Tuesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

God may not always get you out of a situation, but He will give you the strength to get through it, if you turn to Him and put it in His hands. We can't do anything on our own even though we try, so why waste the energy in the first place. Give it all to Him and let God work it out.
Happy Wednesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

God's mercy is NEW every morning. How cool is that! If you slipped yesterday, acted a certain way, said something you shouldn't have, whatever, your Heavenly Father will forgive you if you ask.
Happy Thursday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Never doubt what God can do with a broken life when you give Him all the pieces. Faith is trusting God even when you don't understand His plan. Allow Him to put all the pieces together.
Happy Tuesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

It's time to let the pain, the hurt, the struggles, the anger and sadness go. Holding on to those things is stealing your joy, allowing the devil to win. Give it all to God and let Him replace it with greater things.
Happy Wednesday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Whatever you are going through right now, but God’s got this. When life seems almost too tough to handle, God’s got this. When you don’t see a way out of your current situation, God’s got this. When you need Him the most to stop the pain, God’s got this. Put your faith in Him and completely trust that God's got this.
Happy Thursday!
Huntaholic
10 Point

Post by Huntaholic »

God bless you Brother for doing this and sticking with it through thick and thin! You said something way back up there that is as true as any words ever spoken. WE as humans, cant fix everything. We make mistakes daily and for years I struggled with some of the ones I have made. MY issue was I couldnt forgive myself, so how could I expect God to? Then one day I hit my knees in prayer, begged him to forgive me, and laid it all at his feet. It was like a weight had been lifted off of me! I still dont forgive myself, but GOD DOES and thats ALL that matters! As a born again, born again Christian, I strive every day to do his works and tend to his sheep. You would be surprised just how often he puts someone in my life that needs guidance, whether they know it or not! LOL It happened yesterday, it happened the day before that, and it happened last Friday. And those are just the times that I am aware of.
When your preacher hugs you, gets tears in his eyes, and tells you that YOU are a blessing to him, it MEANS SOMETHING. It means that God is working in our lives, we just have to let him! Hes knocking at the door for ALL of us, we just need to open the door.
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

You can't make God love you any more or less than He already does. He's already paid the ultimate price for you. You can hear what others have to say, but listen to God. God has already decided to forgive you, all you have to do is ask Him.
Happy Friday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

I mention often that praying for others is one of the greatest thing you can do, but it is also a privilege. You don't have to know the need, God already knows. Pray for someone today that's in need. If you need praying for, shoot me a PM. Don't tell me your need, God knows, just say prayers and I will gladly lift you up.
Happy Monday!
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Are you tired the way things are going in your life? You try to fix things and end up making things worse. Try Jesus, what do you have to lose? Try giving all you troubles to Him, allow Him to fix things in your life, accept Him as your personal Saviour and receive that inner peace that only He can give.
Happy Tuesday!