I need a break...

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
Jethro
10 Point

I need a break...

Post by Jethro »

...from that other place. Anything happening over here?
Shane37110
10 Point

Re: I need a break...

Post by Shane37110 »

It's been pretty quiet. How you been man?
Jethro
10 Point

Post by Jethro »

Been doing well. The garden, life, and this boy, has been keeping me pretty busy. I pop in over here from time to time...feels like a ghost town.
How has everyone here been?
snakester50
10 Point

Post by snakester50 »

Hummm
Jethro
10 Point

Post by Jethro »

snakester50 wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:54 amHummm
Hummm what?
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Busy, busy, if I can make it 2 more years I'm giving this factory maintenance thing up. I'm too old for 65 hours a week. Glad to see you back around Jethro.
#FollowMeAndIWillBlessYou
snakester50
10 Point

Post by snakester50 »

Just that it's a ghost town because everyone had abandoned this site . People make the site especially one like this . I know everyone is busy during this time of year but all it takes is a few minutes to make a post or reply to a post . Your witty and come up with a lot of entertaining posts me on the other hand not so much on original posts but I can reply . Check the threads everyone has said adios . You guys are missed over here. Heck even ole WD hasn't been on here much . Not bashing just wondering brother .
Jethro
10 Point

Post by Jethro »

snakester50 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:50 am
Just that it's a ghost town because everyone had abandoned this site . People make the site especially one like this . I know everyone is busy during this time of year but all it takes is a few minutes to make a post or reply to a post . Your witty and come up with a lot of entertaining posts me on the other hand not so much on original posts but I can reply . Check the threads everyone has said adios . You guys are missed over here. Heck even ole WD hasn't been on here much . Not bashing just wondering brother .
Well, the reason I left....after that big blowup, a couple long timers here abandoned ship... somewhat blaming me for their departure. I felt bad about that, even though I have ABSOLUTE proof that what I said was true. I hung around for a while, but it was dead here. Not to mention, most people here are also over there....even the two that blamed me and left.

This place feels dead, but that place has an abundance of a-holes. Needs to be something in between... 😂
Not to mention...the "copy/paste" posts on both sites...like reading the same book twice.

I don't mean to sound like I'm complaining....it's not meant that way. Just pointing out why I disappeared.

I'll try to do better...
snakester50
10 Point

Post by snakester50 »

I must have missed that . Men need to be men . That's all I have ! Don't believe you caused this abandonment but anyways it's happened before ..... just gets boring I guess who knows .
Shane37110
10 Point

Post by Shane37110 »

Jethro wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:42 am
snakester50 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:50 am
Well, the reason I left....after that big blowup, a couple long timers here abandoned ship... somewhat blaming me for their departure. I felt bad about that, even though I have ABSOLUTE proof that what I said was true. I hung around for a while, but it was dead here. Not to mention, most people here are also over there....even the two that blamed me and left.

This place feels dead, but that place has an abundance of a-holes. Needs to be something in between... 😂
Not to mention...the "copy/paste" posts on both sites...like reading the same book twice.

I don't mean to sound like I'm complaining....it's not meant that way. Just pointing out why I disappeared.

I'll try to do better...
I believe you man. Understand why you'd feel that way too. Good to hear from you though!
Huntaholic
10 Point

Post by Huntaholic »

Im still here!
Sackett
8 Point

Post by Sackett »

Huntaholic wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:33 pm Im still here!
Me too
In the end it is up to the man what he becomes, and none of those other things matter. In horses, dogs and men it is character that counts. Louis L'Amour in his novel, Chancy
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

I'm still here lurking as well. Just been busy as a bee but your right, I should take more time to post.
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
Bucky'
10 Point

Post by Bucky' »

Don't miss Tndeer at all.