A Little Upgrade

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

A Little Upgrade

Post by WG Taxidermist »

I had to put my bike in the shop for and oil change and new tires so I had them go ahead and upgrade my under glow lighting while they had. I think it looks pretty good.
Attachments
Resized_20230630_135834.jpeg
Resized_20230630_135834.jpeg (20.1 KiB) Viewed 113 times
Resized_20230630_135804.jpeg
Resized_20230630_135804.jpeg (74.02 KiB) Viewed 113 times
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
Smokyrider
10 Point

Re: A Little Upgrade

Post by Smokyrider »

Looks pretty good!

Sure is bright, definitely be able to see you coming. Friend of mine had blue under glow lights and the cops at Myrtle Beach told him he wasn't allowed to have blue in SC.
Shane37110
10 Point

Post by Shane37110 »

That green is really good for fishing :P
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

Smokyrider wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:57 pm Looks pretty good!

Sure is bright, definitely be able to see you coming. Friend of mine had blue under glow lights and the cops at Myrtle Beach told him he wasn't allowed to have blue in SC.
It changes to all different colors. I'm good in Tennessee as long as they aren't changing colors or flashing.
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Cool, that's awesome buddy! I bought a crotch cooler for mine, it deflects the heat from the motor under your thighs. Check out www.captainitch.com
My oil tank is under my right leg and it gets hot. I have a cross country ride coming up in August and I don't think I could have done it with 200 degrees under my thigh all day for a week. It has made a world of difference. I will post a picture later.
Attachments
crotch cooler3.jpg
crotch cooler3.jpg (79.8 KiB) Viewed 98 times
crotch cooler2.jpg
crotch cooler2.jpg (61.46 KiB) Viewed 98 times
crotch cooler.jpg
crotch cooler.jpg (32.14 KiB) Viewed 98 times
#FollowMeAndIWillBlessYou
snakester50
10 Point

Post by snakester50 »

two thumbs Awesome
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

rabbit wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:54 am Cool, that's awesome buddy! I bought a crotch cooler for mine, it deflects the heat from the motor under your thighs. Check out www.captainitch.com
My oil tank is under my right leg and it gets hot. I have a cross country ride coming up in August and I don't think I could have done it with 200 degrees under my thigh all day for a week. It has made a world of difference. I will post a picture later.
Thats pretty cool right there! I can definitely see where that would help. Where you riding too?

Theodore Roosevelt
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

This year's plan is across to East TN, over to North Carolina then up to West Virginia, up the coast to Pennsylvania. Weather permitting that is.
Smokyrider
10 Point

Post by Smokyrider »

rabbit wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:50 am This year's plan is across to East TN, over to North Carolina then up to West Virginia, up the coast to Pennsylvania. Weather permitting that is.
That sounds like an awesome trip, hope you get some good riding weather!
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

Smokyrider wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:49 am
rabbit wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:50 am This year's plan is across to East TN, over to North Carolina then up to West Virginia, up the coast to Pennsylvania. Weather permitting that is.
Man that would be awesome! I'd like to take a trip like that on mine one of these days.

Theodore Roosevelt
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

WG Taxidermist wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:53 pm
Man that would be awesome! I'd like to take a trip like that on mine one of these days.
All you got to do is go. You got time to meet me and go with us. I'm actually leaving that Sunday morning with one of the guys and meeting the others at Cherohala Mountain Campground. We will be in Tellico Plains Saturday and Sunday night then head out on Monday. August 26-September 1.
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

rabbit wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:59 pm
WG Taxidermist wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:53 pm
All you got to do is go. You got time to meet me and go with us. I'm actually leaving that Sunday morning with one of the guys and meeting the others at Cherohala Mountain Campground. We will be in Tellico Plains Saturday and Sunday night then head out on Monday. August 26-September 1.
Man I would love too but I don't have enough vacation time left to take off that long. Sounds like an awesome trip!

Theodore Roosevelt