Getting Ready!

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Getting Ready!

Post by WG Taxidermist »

Are yall starting to get your hunting spots ready yet? We started building a couple shooting houses a couple weeks ago. We also took the track hoe and cleared out some shooting lanes in a few new areas. Can't wait to get back in a tree!
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
snakester50
10 Point

Re: Getting Ready!

Post by snakester50 »

No ..been helping this dude trying to get him on his feet . Way behind but hoping to get going next week checking stands and such . Got on a new lease in middle Tennessee and need to get out there to check it out . May have wasted my money on it my wife's health is not open to me being gone very long . Hopefully though I can take her along but may make a couple day trips . This place should be good because these guys do what they need to do to make a good lease. Have a couple work days scheduled on this lease so hoping I can at least do that .
caretaker
10 Point

Post by caretaker »

Doing a little on the hunting shacks and the popup blind. I don't use my ladder stands anymore so whoever wants to use them will have to make sure they are safe. Got the feeder ready to install along with camera. Working on ATV .
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
Sackett
8 Point

Post by Sackett »

Pretty much ready to go!
In the end it is up to the man what he becomes, and none of those other things matter. In horses, dogs and men it is character that counts. Louis L'Amour in his novel, Chancy
Smokyrider
10 Point

Post by Smokyrider »

Haven't had time to do food plots or scout, just gonna head out in the woods come hunting season and see what I see. Might find some time to put a stand and move one before then, we'll see.