How the hell y'all doin

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
shootnmiss
6 Point

How the hell y'all doin

Post by shootnmiss »

Been a minute since I been on here! How y'all doing?
I wanna go back to 1776 when men had balls and chicks didn't
snakester50
10 Point

Re: How the hell y'all doin

Post by snakester50 »

No body around .
Shane37110
10 Point

Post by Shane37110 »

It's been really quiet. I'm as much to blame as anyone
I've slowed down on the internet. Been making catfish traps, trotlines, jelly, and Apple butter!
shootnmiss
6 Point

Post by shootnmiss »

I ain't been on the net much anywhere. I was blessed enough to buy 62 acres that borders my 8 acres recently. I've been spending all my time up there bush hoggin, cleaning up, etc. I get off work and go there till dark. Hoping to be moved in the house in bout a year. Needs a LOT of remodeling but the structure is sound.
Smokyrider
10 Point

Post by Smokyrider »

shootnmiss wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:18 pm I ain't been on the net much anywhere. I was blessed enough to buy 62 acres that borders my 8 acres recently. I've been spending all my time up there bush hoggin, cleaning up, etc. I get off work and go there till dark. Hoping to be moved in the house in bout a year. Needs a LOT of remodeling but the structure is sound.
70 acres is a nice spread, very cool.

Currently on an elk hunt in Colorado but no luck so far, had a bull in my headlights just as I was getting to my hunting spot but he took off. Got 2 and a half days left, gotta keep at it.
View
View
20231015_170608.jpg (495.99 KiB) Viewed 73 times
shootnmiss
6 Point

Post by shootnmiss »

That's a purty view. Hope you nail a big ol goodun or good ol biggun
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Busy busy busy............... hope you are well.
#FollowMeAndIWillBlessYou
shootnmiss
6 Point

Post by shootnmiss »

rabbit wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:54 am Busy busy busy............... hope you are well.
I hear ya. I been running n working my butt off. I leave work every day just to go to my new property and get on the chainsaw, tractor, weed eater, etc till dark. The elder lady I bought it from is still living there, trying to talk her into staying permanently and living with us to help watch over her. Anyway, she gets all wound up wondering why I'm working like I do. Tried telling her it's because I'm excited 🤣
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

Like Rabbit I've been busy as a bee! That's no excuse I know. Lol! Hope you been doing well buddy!
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
Sackett
8 Point

Post by Sackett »

Smokyrider wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:01 pm
shootnmiss wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:18 pm I ain't been on the net much anywhere. I was blessed enough to buy 62 acres that borders my 8 acres recently. I've been spending all my time up there bush hoggin, cleaning up, etc. I get off work and go there till dark. Hoping to be moved in the house in bout a year. Needs a LOT of remodeling but the structure is sound.

Currently on an elk hunt in Colorado but no luck so far, had a bull in my headlights just as I was getting to my hunting spot but he took off. Got 2 and a half days left, gotta keep at it.
20231015_170608.jpg
What area are you in in CO? We are going next Oct, i think we will be in area 25/26
In the end it is up to the man what he becomes, and none of those other things matter. In horses, dogs and men it is character that counts. Louis L'Amour in his novel, Chancy
Smokyrider
10 Point

Post by Smokyrider »

Sackett wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:20 pm
Smokyrider wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:01 pm

20231015_170608.jpg
What area are you in in CO? We are going next Oct, i think we will be in area 25/26
Southwest, non-cwd, didn't see the herd bull I was after and passed on a small 4x4 at 30 yards so came home empty handed but had a great time.

25/26 should hold some good elk and looks to be just outside the wolf reintroduction area. Is it DIY or guided?
caretaker
10 Point

Post by caretaker »

Been a tad busy myself. Baby sister( 20 years younger)is epileptic and has seizures. Well she also developed vertigo from a ruptured eardrum. She fell and broke her hip a week ago. Spent several days in hospital. She has been told not to come back to work until she has been cleared by a doctor. She has insurance and we were in the process of getting help from interfaith trying to get her disability when she fell. We will try again when she can handle it
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets