How to handle

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
shootnmiss
6 Point

How to handle

Post by shootnmiss »

Sorry just trying to brang some activity to the site.
So I already said I recently bought some land. Elderly lady had it and wasn't able to keep check on thangs. I walked part of the line and fount a stand 10-15 yards off the line facing me. Also had a shooting lane cut out onto my property. I nailed a posted sign on the line facing the stand. Now, I know the punks name although I've never met him, I know people 😁. Anyways, I'm going back this weekend to check in on thangs. I'm figuring the sign will be gone. What would you do?
I wanna go back to 1776 when men had balls and chicks didn't
Shane37110
10 Point

Re: How to handle

Post by Shane37110 »

Class 3 shoot with my buddies. Firing lane intersecting his shooting lane. Maybe a night time shoot in defilade from another property with the tracers raining down about 50 yards in front of his stand.
shootnmiss
6 Point

Post by shootnmiss »

Shane37110 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:55 pm Class 3 shoot with my buddies. Firing lane intersecting his shooting lane. Maybe a night time shoot in defilade from another property with the tracers raining down about 50 yards in front of his stand.
😂😂
I wanna go back to 1776 when men had balls and chicks didn't
snakester50
10 Point

Post by snakester50 »

Got some old wood laying around ? Build a wall of some sort blocking g his view .
caretaker
10 Point

Post by caretaker »

I truly like Snakes idea
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
ImThere
10 Point

Post by ImThere »

Cut the legs on the stand almost through and let nature take its course!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tree Saddle hunters_R_us on Tapatalk bored
Sackett
8 Point

Post by Sackett »

I had a guy do that years ago on the edge of our farm. He had about 20 acres of woods that bordered our cornfield. He put up a ladder stand about 20' off our field edge, rt on the property line, looking strt out into our field. I had a built stand about 100 yards on to the west over looking all of the field. So.... i started parking my truck rt in front of his ladder stand on the edge of the cornfield. I would wave at him if he was setting in it and go get in my stand. :D
He stopped hunting that stand for some reason. :D
In the end it is up to the man what he becomes, and none of those other things matter. In horses, dogs and men it is character that counts. Louis L'Amour in his novel, Chancy
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

Fumigate the whole area with perfume or cologne! That'll be something he can't get rid of no matter how much deer pee he uses.
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
Shane37110
10 Point

Post by Shane37110 »

You can get a bag of hair from the barber shop and spread it around your land near his stand.