Prayer Request

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
Shane37110
10 Point

Prayer Request

Post by Shane37110 »

A friend of mine named Jacob is having surgery Monday due to deteriorating condition of his colon due to ulcerative colitis. They are removing his entire colon and he will have a permanent ostomy.
Many of you prayed for me when I was going through the same thing due to cancer. I truly believe in the power of prayer and felt uplifted by the love and brotherhood on this site.
I humbly ask yall to join me in lifting Jacob and his family up in prayers for healing and strength to get through these tough times.
"Oh Lord I pray for a successful procedure and fast recovery for Jacob. I pray for fast healing and strength. For you to calm his fears and lead him through the unknown. For his wife who will be his caretaker nursing him through this. Give them the strength to get through the physical hardship and adjusting to the new normal in life. Lord let him feel you in his heart and know you are with him. Let him feel your healing touch and bring him safely through this ordeal. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
snakester50
10 Point

Re: Prayer Request

Post by snakester50 »

Dear Heavenly Father humbly coming before your mighty throne of grace and mercy asking for one of our own's friend Jacob who is mentioned . Father he's going in for surgery and we are humbly asking that you touch this situation to watch over Jacob plus guiding those caring for him. Please give him and his wife strength during this time . Thank you for access to your mighty throne and all the things you do for us. Giving you all the praise, glory and honor. Asking this petition in the precious mighty name of our Savior Jesus Christ amen.
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

snakester50 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:51 am Dear Heavenly Father humbly coming before your mighty throne of grace and mercy asking for one of our own's friend Jacob who is mentioned . Father he's going in for surgery and we are humbly asking that you touch this situation to watch over Jacob plus guiding those caring for him. Please give him and his wife strength during this time . Thank you for access to your mighty throne and all the things you do for us. Giving you all the praise, glory and honor. Asking this petition in the precious mighty name of our Savior Jesus Christ amen.
Amen
#FollowMeAndIWillBlessYou
Sackett
8 Point

Post by Sackett »

Prayers!
In the end it is up to the man what he becomes, and none of those other things matter. In horses, dogs and men it is character that counts. Louis L'Amour in his novel, Chancy
snakester50
10 Point

Post by snakester50 »

Any update on how Jacob doing after surgery ?
Shane37110
10 Point

Post by Shane37110 »

He's been having trouble with what's left of his bowels waking up after surgery last Monday (1/29) this usually happens within 2-4 days and he didn't start to have any signs of movement til yesterday. Hopefully things progress better. He has a long road to go with recovery and getting used to the new normal. I was really getting worried that his bowels had started shutting down. Hoping for more good news today.
snakester50
10 Point

Post by snakester50 »

Shane37110 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:18 am He's been having trouble with what's left of his bowels waking up after surgery last Monday (1/29) this usually happens within 2-4 days and he didn't start to have any signs of movement til yesterday. Hopefully things progress better. He has a long road to go with recovery and getting used to the new normal. I was really getting worried that his bowels had started shutting down. Hoping for more good news today.
Wow hate to hear that hoping he gets better. I know he has went through alot . Thanks for the update , prayers continue.
Shane37110
10 Point

Post by Shane37110 »

He's finally home and seems to be doing well. He has a lot of healing to do but is in good spirits.
Thank you for the prayers yall!
snakester50
10 Point

Post by snakester50 »

Shane37110 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:04 pm He's finally home and seems to be doing well. He has a lot of healing to do but is in good spirits.
Awesome !
snakester50
10 Point

Post by snakester50 »

Shane37110 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:04 pm He's finally home and seems to be doing well. He has a lot of healing to do but is in good spirits.
Is he still improving brother ?