More ice

Members giving us the weather info
Phil1979
10 Point

More ice

Post by Phil1979 »

Sounds like we have some more ice and snow coming Wednesday. I don't think the ground is going to dry out anytime soon.
caretaker
10 Point

Re: More ice

Post by caretaker »

Ain`t sure what it`s gonna do here in the valley. We may get onna them Icesnownadoes or nothing.
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
in the dog house!
Site Admin

Post by in the dog house! »

Sure looking like it might get ugly agin. My weather radio went off about 12:30 this morning with the warning. Dang Bamaproud…… coulda let a man sleep a little ;) :lol:
If you want to hear God laugh, tell Him your plan

Μολων λαβε

huntinkev
10 Point

Post by huntinkev »

in the dog house! wrote:Sure looking like it might get ugly agin. My weather radio went off about 12:30 this morning with the warning. Dang Bamaproud…… coulda let a man sleep a little ;) :lol:
that is bad timing for a warning that won't begin to take effect for 36 hours. if he can't sleep might as well keep the rest upImage
Phil1979
10 Point

Post by Phil1979 »

huntinkev wrote:
in the dog house! wrote:Sure looking like it might get ugly agin. My weather radio went off about 12:30 this morning with the warning. Dang Bamaproud…… coulda let a man sleep a little ;) :lol:
that is bad timing for a warning that won't begin to take effect for 36 hours. if he can't sleep might as well keep the rest upImage
Haha
MUP

Post by MUP »

Looks like it's gonna be a fast mover thru here. So far, timing looks like I'll be able to be into work before it starts down in here. :D
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.