TN/TX

MUP

TN/TX

Post by MUP »

Well, this should tell the tale if Tn is hitting on all cylinders now I do believe. Tx favored by 6-1/2 I believe. Should be interesting.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
Bucky'
10 Point

Re: TN/TX

Post by Bucky' »

Tennessee should be running away with is game. Good Lawd
Smokyrider
10 Point

Post by Smokyrider »

That was a tough game, if they hadn't turned the ball over 7 times they would have won that.

I was expecting 1 loss this week or next, guess this is it, gotta beat Bama next week for sure.
huntinkev
10 Point

Post by huntinkev »

Tough Game for sure. We were the better team minus the penalties and turnovers. If we could have had half our turnovers back...we would have ran away with that game.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
MUP

Post by MUP »

Pitiful decision on that last pass by Dobbs as there were no less than 3 Aggies right there. Better game than I thought it would be tho. TN should beat Bama now, then A&M will.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
caretaker
10 Point

Post by caretaker »

Thar ain`t no quit in them boys that's fer sure. Slappin the ball outta that Aggies hand just before he crossed the goal line. Also Dobbs may be the 4th quarter wonder boy but guess what He Is Only Human. With all the 4th quarter miracle workin a lot of fans (me Included) expected, no demanded, that he pull a W outta his arse. Hopefully we can get some people healthy before the Bama game. Sure woulda liked to have that buy week before the Bama game. I want a win of Kiffinbama. I don`t like to say I hate anybody or anything but I`ll make a ception for Kiffin.

anger Kiffin
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
MUP

Post by MUP »

I think Hurd needs another week of IR. Those backup backs did a heckuva job. Kelly is a horse and did great I thought.
BirdDog525
10 Point

Post by BirdDog525 »

Like always, that game was a whirl wind of emotions... just wish it didn't end up with my wittle heart broke! Sickening watching all those fumbles, cause we would've easily won if they couldve just held onto the dang ball!! But they put up a good fight! Oh well, let's get ready for next week!! Game I've been waiting for! GBO!
Steward.of.HIS.Land