CLIP KNIFE

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
Turbo6.7
8 Point

CLIP KNIFE

Post by Turbo6.7 »

What pocket clip knife with a blade of 3" would you buy. I am looking, actually bought online through Dicks 2 S&W special ops with straight and serrated blade, thought I had bought good knifes, after 3 days of carrying it a real thin film of plastic started peeling off to bare metal. So guess what, I sent them back for a refund.???????????????????????????
ASSURANCE OF VICTORY
1 CORINTHIANS 10:13

ASSURANC OF FORGIVENESS
1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
NIV 1 John 1:9
MUP

Re: CLIP KNIFE

Post by MUP »

I'd say 7mminatree could help you with that buddy. He has some info in the knife and blade forum I think.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
bowhunter5.901
10 Point

Post by bowhunter5.901 »

Personally, I carry the outdoor edge razor lite edc. Scalpel sharp and change blades as needed. Bad little dude.

somewhere n da woods
bowhunter5.901
10 Point

Post by bowhunter5.901 »

somewhere n da woods
7mminatree
8 Point

Post by 7mminatree »

A Buck Bantam BLW- 420HC steel about $27 to $32 (USA made), I have one that got run over by a bush-hog, took a direct blade hit, still works great but looks a little rough ;)
A Kabar Dozier AUS-8 steel about $31 also a good knife for the money
Of couse you can spend $$$$ if you want on a Spyderco or Benchmade, but those two mentioned above will serve you well.
Smokyrider
10 Point

Post by Smokyrider »

Ontario Rat 2 is a very good cheap knife.
Tennessee Lead
10 Point

Post by Tennessee Lead »

This reminds me I need to sharpen up my knives. My gutting knife with the Lansky and my skinning and de-boning knives with the work sharp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A hunt based only on the trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be" - Fred Bear
Turbo6.7
8 Point

Post by Turbo6.7 »

7mm, that is funny, I had ordered 4 of the buck knives before you said that, 1 for me and 3 for Christmas gifts. Picked them up for $20 bucks each, no shipping or tax.
ASSURANCE OF VICTORY
1 CORINTHIANS 10:13

ASSURANC OF FORGIVENESS
1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
NIV 1 John 1:9