Tennessee's fan?

owlcreek
10 Point

Tennessee's fan?

Post by owlcreek »

I'm a bama fan, but don't get unto the serious bashing of other teams. Love to joke and cut up because in all seriousness the outcome don't effect life around me. My question to y'all are you happy with y'alls defensive coach?

listen ..........God is talking he said use jackstands......
Smokyrider
10 Point

Re: Tennessee's fan?

Post by Smokyrider »

Not sure, heard him on the radio saying that he tried to adapt his system to what the players were more used to but maybe that wasn't the best. Supposedly gonna go more his style in the future, only time will tell, I guess.
MUP

Post by MUP »

Don't have a clue. I just know that Dobbs was and has been overrated from the first season where he showed his running talent over his passing ability. Sure he hit some good passes thru the years, but consistency wasn't, well consistent. What I'm looking forward to is coaching , not around a would be QB that needs to run to make things happen, but to bring more elements of the game back around the play of the QB position, while letting the fine RB's they have do the running. Jmo
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
JCodd
10 Point

Post by JCodd »

I'm not a fan myself but I'd question the whole coaching staff. As much talent as was claimed it's been a waste. Butch has been there long enough he should have guys he's recruited. He's out of excuses and his biggest win is over Florida this yr.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
caretaker
10 Point

Post by caretaker »

I have never seen Tennessee pay four quarters of absolutely no defense until this game. I have defended the defense saying it was doing it`s best with injuries but there is and will be no excuse for tonight. The last three weeks of defense have been mostly none existent but I hoped with some of the injured returning. In the past the offense scored enough points to cover for the defense but tonight the offense was pitiful in the second half. A new defensive and probably a new offensive coordinator are needed. As for that call to go for it on 4th down when you needed a field goal and a touchdown can only be blamed on the head coach. Kick the field goal. On side kick. if you recover the on side either go for over time or go for 2 point conversion. It should never have come down to that anyway. Butch Jones needs taken to the wood shed and his coordinators run out of town.

oh and as for a bowl game. Well maybe the commode bowl.
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
huntinkev
10 Point

Post by huntinkev »

To be honest, I'm not happy with any of our coaches.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
leader
Site Admin

Post by leader »

INJURIES!!!
Takes 2 yrs for a coordinator to get there system right, look at our OC.
South Carolina a bigger flop then Vandy.
We will be awright!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The only dumb questions are those never asked!!!!