View entire thread

For feedback, questions, announcements,
John3
Button

View entire thread

Post by John3 »

I may just be missing it, but it would be nice to be able to view all the pages of a thread instead of page by page if that is possible or feasible. Not a major inconvenience, just a thought.
Really enjoying the site so far!
I've been to a town.
Bucky

Re: View entire thread

Post by Bucky »

We are working on it John. Hopefully we will get the bugs worked out soon. Glad to have you with us.
Creeping Death

Post by Creeping Death »

Brilliant minds think alike. :D

Good request, John. I inquired about that capability a few days ago and I know Jimmy is checking to see if the forum technology will support it. I'm on another hunting forum in Texas where that capability just doesn't exist. If it's doable here, I'm sure they'll make it happen.
toddyvol
Button

Post by toddyvol »

Right now the posts per page is set at 25. It was 10. I guess we can make it what ever we want. I would think the higher the number the heavier the page would become which might cause the pages to load slower for people with slower connections and mobile 3G.

I have not found a forum add on that would allow an individual member to click something to show all posts or thread.
MUP

Post by MUP »

Please, do not do anything to slow down my rusty ol Droid anymore than it already is! :D
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.