Welcome gasman

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
caretaker
10 Point

Welcome gasman

Post by caretaker »

Wal, Glory be. We got us a pilgram that's done wandered into camp. An this one got some brains. Says it's too hot ta be fightin crotch critters an flingin arrys at velvet. Any ways amble on over to the fire and shed yer pack. Rustle round in yer possibles and fetch yer cup. Thar be sumptin in that battered ol pot a settin aside the coals we refer to as coffee. Mup brews it up using a rusty ol mule shoe. He tosses in the mule shoe an when it cleans it an flings it back a clottin one of us in the head we figure it's fit ta drink. Now I like mine cut wiff a drap er two of rhumytiz med I gets from Ol' I. B. Ugly. I keeps it in my ol fruit jar an will spare ya a drap er too iffin ya be wantin. Now don't be a shyin kick ol Bucky outta his camp chair. I don't reccommend tryin ta take Birddawgs she fights dirty an down right mean. So makes yerself comfartable and tell us a lie er I mean spin us a yern er two.
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
snakester50
10 Point

Re: Welcome gasman

Post by snakester50 »

Welcome bud .
gasman
Button

Post by gasman »

Buckys chair is now mine, I'll take a swig of whatever ya got in tha fruit jar. BirdDawg, well. Iffn she as bad as ya say she is, I won't be a messin wit her. Dem females ain't nuthin to be messin with. Theys trouble. Anyways, good to be here.
Rugged and Committed. HUNT HARD! PRAY HARDER!
Jeremiah 33:3
MUP

Post by MUP »

Good to see ye over here gasman!
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
leader
Site Admin

Post by leader »

What’s up my man!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The only dumb questions are those never asked!!!!
BirdDog525
10 Point

Post by BirdDog525 »

gasman wrote:Buckys chair is now mine, I'll take a swig of whatever ya got in tha fruit jar. BirdDawg, well. Iffn she as bad as ya say she is, I won't be a messin wit her. Dem females ain't nuthin to be messin with. Theys trouble. Anyways, good to be here.
Shoot fire I reckon ima have to have a meetin with The caretaker!! Youns boys are lucky... Cuz I done got rusty wit my aim... See bubba i done traded my snake boots for flip flops on account I live on the beach like a bum now... Hell, the state of FL said I couldn't just tote my double barrel over my shoulder on the beach.. Said it scares the tourists.. I asked them how in the hell is a gal supposed to know what them seagulls and pelicans taste like??
Steward.of.HIS.Land
gasman
Button

Post by gasman »

BirdDog525 wrote:
gasman wrote:Buckys chair is now mine, I'll take a swig of whatever ya got in tha fruit jar. BirdDawg, well. Iffn she as bad as ya say she is, I won't be a messin wit her. Dem females ain't nuthin to be messin with. Theys trouble. Anyways, good to be here.
Shoot fire I reckon ima have to have a meetin with The caretaker!! Youns boys are lucky... Cuz I done got rusty wit my aim... See bubba i done traded my snake boots for flip flops on account I live on the beach like a bum now... Hell, the state of FL said I couldn't just tote my double barrel over my shoulder on the beach.. Said it scares the tourists.. I asked them how in the hell is a gal supposed to know what them seagulls and pelicans taste like??
That double barrel you speak of, is it a rabbit ears over and under?
Rugged and Committed. HUNT HARD! PRAY HARDER!
Jeremiah 33:3
Bucky'
10 Point

Post by Bucky' »

Glad to see you here gasman.
BirdDog525
10 Point

Post by BirdDog525 »

gasman wrote:
BirdDog525 wrote:
That double barrel you speak of, is it a rabbit ears over and under?
It be a Browning Citori
Steward.of.HIS.Land