Prayer Request

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
caretaker
10 Point

Prayer Request

Post by caretaker »

Guys and Gals I don't know if any of you are friends with Rabbit (Jimmy Sadler) on Facebook. I have been patiently waiting for him to post a prayer request but he hasn't. Rabbit has been dealing with respritory issues along with other issues for a sometime now and from what little I find on his Facebook page they don't know what is causing it. So I have taken it upon myself to ask y'all to do some intervention and blessing requesting from the Big Guy for out resident Biker Preacher. Rabbit I know these guys have a direct hot line to the Big Guy. Just thought I'd let them use it for you.

Heavenly Father please lay your healing power upon our brother "Rabbit" and let him continue to be a productive wittness for you. In Jesus name. Amen
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
snakester50
10 Point

Re: Prayer Request

Post by snakester50 »

From what I know he's the best ! Dear Lord after giving you praise and honor we come humbly in agreement asking for your mighty touch . Your dear servant Jimmy from which you know is suffering if it be your will please touch him and heal him of this issue. This prayer is humbly asked in the mighty name of Jesus Christ amen .
owlcreek
10 Point

Post by owlcreek »

Prayers going up for a brother.

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk
bowhunter5.901
10 Point

Post by bowhunter5.901 »

Met Jimmy at Germantown Methodist a couple years ago. He is a great guy. Prayers lifted for you brother.

Father we ask that you once again reach down from your throne and touch a brother that is in need. Be with and guide the doctors in finding the cause of Jimmy's illness. We know that you are the great physician and thru you all things are possible. We ask this in the Holy name of Jesus. Amen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

I talk to Jimmy tonight and he has been dealing with some health issues for about 2 months now. He is waiting on some tests to come back now. He wanted me to thank all of you for the prayers. I told him if he needed anything just to let us know. He said all he needs for now is prayers so keep them coming.

Prayers sent my friend....

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
leader
Site Admin

Post by leader »

Prayers to you Rabbit. Here’s to a quick recovery....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The only dumb questions are those never asked!!!!
MUP

Post by MUP »

Prayer just asked for you brother!
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Thank you all, I've been waiting for the doctors here to find what is going on. If they can't, I do have an appointment at Vanderbilt in April, the earliest that I can get in. God bless each of you!
#FollowMeAndIWillBlessYou
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

Finally for everyone besides myself waiting on my test results. After all the x-rays, CT scans and biopsies, there was bacteria found in my lungs from aspirating acid. I have had Barrett's Esophagus for a long time, which is a pre-cancerous condition of the esophagus caused by acid reflux. I have to take meds twice daily to keep it under control. Evidently the acid has moved up from my stomach into my esophagus overflowing into my lungs. That explains the nausea and shortness of breath along with the chronic cough. My next step is to see my gastrologist for a upper scoping to see what kind of damage is done. At least I am starting to get some answers. Thank you all for the calls and prayers and thank my Heavenly Father for answers.
#FollowMeAndIWillBlessYou
bowhunter5.901
10 Point

Post by bowhunter5.901 »

Glad you're getting some answers Jimmy. Thoughts and prayers continued for you brother.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

Answers are good! Now maybe they can get you on the road to recovery. Prayers continued brother...

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
leader
Site Admin

Post by leader »

Hang in there....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The only dumb questions are those never asked!!!!
MUP

Post by MUP »

On the road to recovery my friend! My Mom has had the same Barrett's esophagus as well and she's managing it well. God is good!
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.