Cucumbers

WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Cucumbers

Post by WG Taxidermist »

I've never planted any cucumbers in a 5 gallon bucket before but one of the guys I work with told me to try it. He said to put them in a bucket and place them where they only get morning sun. Well I'll be honest I didn't think it would work but I think they are growing pretty well.Image

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
caretaker
10 Point

Re: Cucumbers

Post by caretaker »

Interesting. Keep us posted as to how well it works. My main problem has always been weeds and the cucumbers hiding in then until they get too big and turning yellow.
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

caretaker wrote:Interesting. Keep us posted as to how well it works. My main problem has always been weeds and the cucumbers hiding in then until they get too big and turning yellow.
That has also been my problem so I thought I'd give it a try. So far they seem to be climbing pretty well.

Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

Looking pretty good! Starting to get blooms on them.Image

Theodore Roosevelt
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

Well the cucumber plants have produced pretty well growing on the fence. I've been getting cucumbers for the last few weeks an they still seam to be putting them on.

Theodore Roosevelt
MUP

Post by MUP »

Never thought of that! Cool as a cucumber! :D
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.