Walmart

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Walmart

Post by WG Taxidermist »

Is as blind as all the rest! They think punishing LEGAL gunowners is the answer! https://amp-cnn-com.cdn.ampproject.org/ ... index.html

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
Smokyrider
10 Point

Re: Walmart

Post by Smokyrider »

Really only went there for ammo and to get the new hunting guide, guess I'll get what I need on the interwebs from now on.

Well, bye.
bowhunter5.901
10 Point

Post by bowhunter5.901 »

They haven't seen a dime of mine in several months. And I'm sure they'll not get a dime in the future.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
caretaker
10 Point

Post by caretaker »

Yep, I dont know if they will miss my couple a hundred a month. I bought sugarfree stuff from there because it was pleantiful and affordable. Plus I bought hunting and fishing stuff there. I will find sugarfree groceries elsewhere and go to Rural King for hunting supplies.
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
MUP

Post by MUP »

Talked to the wife last evening about finding another place to buy our groceries at. We only have two choices in our neck of the woods, Walmart and Sav-a-lot. She said she could go over the mtn and use Food City or Kroger, or Winn-Dixie. Guess we'll do our part and go elsewhere as well. I sure hope they go the way of Dick's and lose on this slap in the face to law abiding citizens and infringing on their constitutional rights.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
caretaker
10 Point

Post by caretaker »

Wal, I dont know if Wally World will miss my couple hundred dollars a month. Dont care. I bought groceries there because they have affordable sugarfree treats like jam,cookies and other stuff. I also bought hunting,fishing and other items there. Looks like I will be getting my hunting supplies from Rural King. Food and house hold supplies from grocery stores.

You don't punish honest customers for the crimes of sick individuals just because some snowflake activast runs there mouth about something they know nothing about.

M.T. Pockets
caretaker
10 Point

Post by caretaker »

I was going to buy a couple hundred dollar worth of tires and have an oil change at Wally World. Looks like I'll go someplace else. Apparently they dont want gun owners in their store.

M.T. Pockets
Turbo6.7
8 Point

Post by Turbo6.7 »

I took back a sack full of stuff yesterday to get my money back, asked if anything was wrong with them. I said not at all just didn't need my money to go against my lawful rights and tired of being punished for the stupidity of others.
ASSURANCE OF VICTORY
1 CORINTHIANS 10:13

ASSURANC OF FORGIVENESS
1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
NIV 1 John 1:9
MUP

Post by MUP »

Heck yea guys! That's what we need more of, just take a stand! Maybe, if enough of us decide it's worth doing something about they'll take notice! Time for our side to go on the offensive and start protesting!
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
Turbo6.7
8 Point

Post by Turbo6.7 »

Took back more items over the weekend. I don't like this crop that the left and some of the right is letting happen right now. We need to STAND.
ASSURANCE OF VICTORY

ASSURANC OF FORGIVENESS
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

We usually go to Walmart and get something every weekens whether it be groceries or whatever but we hadnt been back since they pulled the ammo.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
Turbo6.7
8 Point

Post by Turbo6.7 »

Kroger lost $400.00 this week in groceries and gasoline, it went to Food City at $310.00 fer groceries and anywhere for the gasoline that they like my weapons!!! .happy. two thumbs whistlin super Oh yeah, Walmart lost on us as well this last week!
ASSURANCE OF VICTORY

ASSURANC OF FORGIVENESS