Hawke Optics

Scopes, Binoculars, Cameras
ghost5
6 Point

Hawke Optics

Post by ghost5 »

Here is a company I think you might want to take a look at. They are big in Europe and came to the states a few years ago. I am lucky enough to know someone that works there and get to talk more tech stuff than just reading on their site and I own a few different things from them that I got to test. Binos, rifle scope and crossbow scope.

Their prices make some people think the glass or construction isn't that good but it is all top notch and great warranties if needed and tech support.

Here is something their scopes have done for years that other companies are just managing to do. Their scopes are air gun rated meaning you can take any of their regular scopes and use them on an air rifle. If you do this with other brands the scope will be ruined. It has something to do with the recoil but I thought that was neat that theirs' holds up to the stress.

Got a pair of their mid range priced binos and threw my Nikons in the corner of the truck.

Anyway just a bit of info especially if you have a budget that won't support the high end glass.
You can't kill 'em on the couch
280longshot
6 Point

Re: Hawke Optics

Post by 280longshot »

I've read some great reviews on some Hawke scopes on Eabco but wasn't sure how great they are since I've never looked through one or even seen one on display.
What does a mid price one cost?
Wild Bill
10 Point

Re: Hawke Optics

Post by Wild Bill »

I have one of their scopes on my Xbow. I really like it.