Hazard County, Ky Mayor Gets Lap Dance From High School Students

Planking
6 Point

Hazard County, Ky Mayor Gets Lap Dance From High School Students

Post by Planking »

The mayor of Hazard, Kentucky, who is also the principal of Hazard High School, was seen receiving a lap dance from a scantily clad male high school student during a “man pageant” at a school assembly. Other staff members at the high school were also seen receiving lap dances from male students.

“The incident is under investigation, and as you know, anything under investigation I really can’t talk about,” Hazard Independent Superintendent Sondra Combs told the Lexington Herald-Leader on Wednesday.

Photos showcasing homecoming activities at Hazard High School were reportedly circulated on social media.

The photos appear to show scantily clad male teenagers — some appearing to be dressed in drag — giving lap dances to staff members, one of whom was Donald “Happy” Mobelini, the principal of the high school, as well as Hazard’s mayor.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/10/ ... n-pageant/
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Re: Hazard County, Ky Mayor Gets Lap Dance From High School Students

Post by WG Taxidermist »

My wife was telling me about this tonight.
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
MUP

Re: Hazard County, Ky Mayor Gets Lap Dance From High School Students

Post by MUP »

What the heck?!
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.