Smokepole season is just round the corner

scat
8 Point

Smokepole season is just round the corner

Post by scat »

Well, for me, Caretaker, and WGK. it is smokeless. I'm anxious to stack em up.
Joe Biden is just Hillary Clinton with a smaller cod.
MUP

Re: Smokepole season is just round the corner

Post by MUP »

I'm hoping to get ready for opener myself. Smoke-more tho lol I'm hearing 209 primers are scarce now
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
scat
8 Point

Post by scat »

I had planned to check zero on my sml's this past weekend but mom got sick and I ended up sitting in the hospital surfing the internet on my phone. Next weekend it has got to be done. I leave them all loaded and fire a single shot. If it's where I want it, it gets reloaded with a spent primer installed and put back in the safe for season opener.

MUP, if you can use Federal 209A's, I have some that I can get to you.
Joe Biden is just Hillary Clinton with a smaller cod.
MUP

Post by MUP »

scat wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:34 am I had planned to check zero on my sml's this past weekend but mom got sick and I ended up sitting in the hospital surfing the internet on my phone. Next weekend it has got to be done. I leave them all loaded and fire a single shot. If it's where I want it, it gets reloaded with a spent primer installed and put back in the safe for season opener.

MUP, if you can use Federal 209A's, I have some that I can get to you.
Thanks buddy, but I have plenty. Just referencing the overall shortage in primers and even powder now. I'm glad I have a few boxes for sure.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.