Brass, Bullet, Powder, etc... Trade Thread

Place to share - learn - ask information about reloading
Huntaholic
10 Point

Re: Brass, Bullet, Powder, etc... Trade Thread

Post by Huntaholic »

MUP wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:40 am I have some IMR 8133 I'd like to sell or trade. Looking for some H1000 possibly, RL22, or maybe some RL24. Local Chattanooga area.
Ive never even heard of that one!
MUP

Post by MUP »

It's for heavy bullets in heavy magnum calibers.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
MUP

Post by MUP »

I have some CFE223 for sale if anyone needs any. 8lb
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
TNBillyEarl
Button

Post by TNBillyEarl »

If anyone has any Nosler 160g Accubonds for .284 let me know what you might need for them. Thanks.
JCodd
10 Point

Post by JCodd »

I’ve got 30 cal 180gr partitions. 100 of them. Also have roughly 650+ 224 fmj I’d trade.
MUP

Post by MUP »

IMR8133(1lb, 4 bottles), CFE223(8lb), and H4895(8lb) available now.
MUP

Post by MUP »

I also have a jug of H4895 for sale. Local pickup only in Chattanooga area. Message me for details if interested.
MUP

Post by MUP »

H4895 spoken for
Huntaholic
10 Point

Post by Huntaholic »

You folks have sure tightened up in the last 3 months! I don't see ANY trading going on and that was the whole point in starting it! I traded 600 assorted primers for an unopened pound of Unique yesterday. I told him he could pick out 1000 but he said 600 was enough. He needed 209s, LR, LP, which I happened to have several of.
MUP

Post by MUP »

Times are about to get tight sho nuff!
Huntaholic
10 Point

Post by Huntaholic »

.rolling. I need some 38-40 brass if anybody has any laying around!
Jethro
10 Point

Post by Jethro »

Ive got some 150g .284 partitions, and some 7/08 brass. I really need one, maybe two, packs (100) of large rifle primers.
Huntaholic
10 Point

Post by Huntaholic »

Jethro wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:31 pm Ive got some 150g .284 partitions, and some 7/08 brass. I really need one, maybe two, packs (100) of large rifle primers.
IF you could steer me toward a 7mm08 that shot worth a tinkers damn Id be interested in doing some trading. As it stands, Ive yet to have one in my hands that lived up to all the hype it puts down on paper. I love the caliber on paper, but after owning 2 rifles in that caliber, Im about done with the pipe dream.
MUP

Post by MUP »

I had a Tikka M595 SS in 7mm-08 that was a pin hole shooter, with factory ammo even. Cold bore shot was always DEAD center of the bull at 100 every time I shot it. Never did load for it b/c I couldn't ask for a tighter shooting rifle.
Huntaholic
10 Point

Post by Huntaholic »

MUP wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:31 am I had a Tikka M595 SS in 7mm-08 that was a pin hole shooter, with factory ammo even. Cold bore shot was always DEAD center of the bull at 100 every time I shot it. Never did load for it b/c I couldn't ask for a tighter shooting rifle.
HAD???? :shock: :? ANY rifle Ive ever had that shot that good, is still in my safe! Shooters never leave, its the ones that don't that get moved along.
MUP

Post by MUP »

$$$$$ Talks. :mrgreen:
Jethro
10 Point

Post by Jethro »

MUP wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 7:27 am $$$$$ Talks. :mrgreen:
Kinda how I am.....aint married to any of them....weather they perform or not... 😂
Huntaholic
10 Point

Post by Huntaholic »

SO you guys are saying that any gun Ive got that I can double my money on I should sell???????????????????????
Huntaholic
10 Point

Post by Huntaholic »

Its just money, yeah, we gotta have it, but as long as our health holds up we can get more money, what we cant get is another gun that shoots as good as the ones we have for LESS than what we could sell ours for. Don't get me wrong, Im glad there are people out there with that mindset, I just aint one of them!
Huntaholic
10 Point

Post by Huntaholic »

I know people that sell their guns every year or so and buy new again when the season rolls back around, Ive bought guns from them lol. Thing is, most of the time, they call or text me trying to buy their old gun back in a year or 2. SORRY, its not for sale. Ive got an 11-87 super mag SP turkey gun I bought that way, gave the guy his asking price of 400 bucks. Now that gun is worth well over 1k and he tries to buy it back every year. NOPE, its not for sale!
Jethro
10 Point

Post by Jethro »

Huntaholic wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 12:24 pm
SO you guys are saying that any gun Ive got that I can double my money on I should sell???????????????????????
Wasn't what "I" was saying. In '06 we had a house fire. Lost everything but the pajamas on our back. All the sentimental, family heirloom stuff went with it. Stuff can be replaced. Im constantly finding new guns/cartridges Im wanting to try. If Ive got one you're wanting, and you're willing to pay for it....Ill sell it, and try something else.
At this point in my/our life....its just stuff. The important things...wife/kids...aint for sale!!!
MUP

Post by MUP »

Nope, just saying that if I have a gun that has no sentimental value to me that I'll sell it to someone who wants it more than I do. 😏