Slick Trick broadheads

sharpshooter
6 Point

Slick Trick broadheads

Post by sharpshooter »

Just wanted to throw a little love to Slick Trick broadheads. After shooting the doe last week the arrow penetrated the ground causing my blades to shear off. I noticed there was a lifetime guarantee on the blade system when I ordered the heads. I contacted them and asked about the guarantee and was told that it usually isn't covered if the broadhead passes through an animal and impacts a blunt object like a rock, tree etc. They wanted a pic so I sent two showing what was left. The ferrule was still in great shape but only a little piece of blade was left. They replied that it was "an odd one" and they were going to send replacement blades as a courtesy. Cool, that will give me another arrow in the quiver and is equivalent to roughly a $10 savings. This isn't a big deal, but wanted to give them two thumbs up. It seems harder and harder to find a company that offers great customer service these days and is willing to stand behind their product, even when their policy says they don't have to.