Sleepy Joe

Planking
6 Point

Sleepy Joe

Post by Planking »

President Joe Biden struggled to stay awake Monday during the opening speeches at the COP26 climate change summit in Glasgow, Scotland.

The president, wearing a mask, sat listening to the addresses with his arms folded as his eyes began to droop. As his eyes closed for several seconds and his breathing changed, a White House aide approached to speak to him.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021 ... ge-summit/
MUP

Re: Sleepy Joe

Post by MUP »

How did we get to this point in our history? Where we have allowed the enemy to just literally walk in and take over...? I'm ashamed of what we've allowed to happen. But I'm even more furious at the ones who've actually promoted this takeover. You voted for Biden, or any democrats? Then you ARE THE ENEMY!
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
Pic IN the Casa
Spike

Post by Pic IN the Casa »

How? You know already.
A satanic communist cabal uses an old grandpa figure to push their malevolent agenda.
Pro LGBFJB
MUP

Post by MUP »

Look behind the curtain, I'm sure we would nearly die of fright at what's going on back there.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
Huntaholic
10 Point

Post by Huntaholic »

WE let it happen, so I guess we get what we deserve. When the Kenyan got installed for 2 terms, I still had a glimmer of hope and decency that MAYBE it was a legitimate process and I kept my mouth shut and dealt with it. Trump took them by surprise and they did everything possible to undermine him, even his own "party" worked diligently against him at every turn. Then, they stole an election and installed the resident in thief and we ALL stood by and let it happen without repercussions. Yeah, we get what we deserve.
He aint my freaking president. OOPS! If that's too harsh, I completely understand an edit, but that's the way I honestly feel about the whole shitshow.

Edit-language
MUP

Post by MUP »

Some brave people tried to protest at the Capitol and look what this administration has done to them, called them insurrectionists and hauled them off to jail, and holding them without bond on trespassing charges alone!
Huntaholic
10 Point

Post by Huntaholic »

MUP wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:05 pm Some brave people tried to protest at the Capitol and look what this administration has done to them, called them insurrectionists and hauled them off to jail, and holding them without bond on trespassing charges alone!
And as of today, the rest of us have let them get away with it.
MUP

Post by MUP »

Yep, and you're starting to sound a lot like Wildcat btw. :lol:
Huntaholic
10 Point

Post by Huntaholic »

MUP wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:23 pm Yep, and you're starting to sound a lot like Wildcat btw. :lol:
LMAO! I aint posted the first link! Well other than the link to ar15 with the info about PSA, which was way too much for me to post!
FLTENNHUNTER1
8 Point

Post by FLTENNHUNTER1 »

Say when.
If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.
- Thomas Paine
1oz 10% Permethrin : 15oz Water = 0.667%
1oz 10% Permethrin : 20oz Water = 0.5%

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

www.usdebtclock.org
timberjack86
6 Point

Post by timberjack86 »

I have no use for any idiot that voted for Biden or any democrat, and that goes for family too!