Wild Turkey Honey?

Learn how to make wine, craft beers, etc.
Mr.Bro
Button

Wild Turkey Honey?

Post by Mr.Bro »

Any other long time bourbon or whiskey drinkers ever tried the flavored spirits?.

Bird Dog makes a great blackberry and Jim Beams Honey and Wild Turkeys Honey is starting to taste pretty good.

I know, straight whiskey is preferred, by us old timers but a little sweetness never hurt anyone. Might ought to give it a try.
Mr.Bro
Button

Re: Wild Turkey Honey?

Post by Mr.Bro »

Mr.Bro wrote:Any other long time bourbon or whiskey drinkers ever tried the flavored spirits?.

Bird Dog makes a great blackberry and Jim Beams Honey and Wild Turkeys Honey is starting to taste pretty good.

I know, straight whiskey is preferred, by us old timers but a little sweetness never hurt anyone. Might ought to give it a try.
Wow! To much tonight. Put this in the wronge forum.
DodgeMan
Button Assassin

Post by DodgeMan »

Too sweet for me straight, but it makes ok mixed drinks.
poser
Button

Post by poser »

The bourbon honeys are great for baking with. For example, Use it to make icing for a pound cake.
Using Tapatalk
Huntaholic
10 Point

Post by Huntaholic »

Im not a fan of any of the flavored whiskeys. TOO SWEET!
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

Huntaholic wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:14 pm Im not a fan of any of the flavored whiskeys. TOO SWEET!
A while back I was building a house for a guy and for Christmas he got me a 5th of some kind of Jack Daniel's Christmas edition. I think it was honey. As I stated in another post I'm not a big liquor drinker but I got home with that bottle and started sipping on it. I thought it was pretty good. Well before the night was up I ended up drinking most of it. Lol! It was one of those deals where your setting around drinking and you don't realize how much you drank until you stand up. :lol:
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
MUP

Post by MUP »

😆😩🤪
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
TNTreeman
Spike

Post by TNTreeman »

Never could drink blended whisky or any kind of sweet whisky. Crown, Southern Comfort etc is awful to me. The cinnamon, honey, or others is bad IMO . Good ol corn George Dickel over ice.